SETX area looking for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SETX area looking for help

I’m looking for one of our local guys who are experienced in traditional archery to help me get started on the right path. I bought a longbow a few years ago from a member and it was “setup” to shoot. It had a nock point and that was stretching it. I still enjoy hunting with my compound but I’d like to get my longbow setup where I could consistently start shooting. If there is anyone in the area that would let me pick their brain I would really appreciate it. I have shot a decent amount and have shot some rabbits with it in the past but would like to get setup properly and try for my first deer this year. I am in the Beaumont area.

Tagged for later. Shabow I believe is in sour lake area you might want to PM him. If not tomorrow I'll PM you and see if I can help. I shot a recurve off and on for a few years.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey contact Mr. McKinley at McKinleys Taxidermy in Lumberton he would be more than happy to help. He shoots traditional and shoots at a league out of Fannett bunch of trad shooters

Comment

Working...
      X