• Show
Clear All

Best stop coming to Texas

This will be nice

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Very nice. Another good reason to run up to New Braunfels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They're going to make a fortune in those locations.

Comment

Nice.

Some of the best boudin I have had.

J

Comment

Started a thread yesterday about this.

Comment

That's great news. Love their boudin and sausages.

Comment

How's the boudin compare to Market Basket?

Comment

Y'all are going to love Best Stop................Market Basket makes some good boudin but Best Stop is better in my opinion.

Comment

I'm jealous! I hate all the Hebert's in N Tx closed down. They had the best stuffed chicken ever!

Comment

Market basket has better boudin but for lots of people it’s as good as they have ever had

Comment

This is good news for my area, we don’t have boudin unless it’s a special delivery or a long drive

Comment

Some fresh supplies showing up from the west as well. The smells are off the chart.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                          Some fresh supplies showing up from the west as well. The smells are off the chart.
                          Used to get them in Tucson at the local grocery stores fresh out the roaster. They sure were good! Buy them by the paper grocery bag full.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                            How's the boudin compare to Market Basket?
                            I have never had Best Stop but I’ve had Billy‘s on the other side of the highway.

I don’t know about the consistency of Market Basket and their different stores but I live about 2 miles from their headquarter store in Nederland. I love to get their smoked boudin. It is my go to source locally. I usually get some there at least once a week. I love it.

Billy’s however, is in a different league. I know taste is subjective but for me it is not even close. So I will gladly keep eating Market Basket smoked boudin and be happy as a clam. If somebody throws some Billy‘s in front of me, the Market Basket is going back in the refrigerator.

I have heard the Best Stop and Billy‘s are very similar. I don’t know but if they are, Market Basket is my New York Strip and those others are medium rare Ribeyes.

Comment

I have had market basket and best stop, Haven't had Billy's in years so can't speak on it. I will stop by on my next visit to LA.

Comment

Working...
                              X