Best cell cameras?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best cell cameras?

Looking into getting a cell game camera and was looking for opinions on Spypoint S-LTE. Anybody have any experience with this model?

in for answers on this. I have not had good luck with any spypoint product (customer service was awful), and my bushnell aggressor wireless has been hit or miss. the refurb one i was sent when the first one had issues has been working for a couple years steady now (knock on wood).

Comment

I was reading reviews about them having water leak issues, wonder if a security housing would help.

Comment

I can't speak to the model you are asking about but a year ago we bought 5 SPYPOINT Cell links to convert existing cameras to cellular. Two of them are still working great, the other three we sent back multiple times and finally gave up. We have one Spartan which has worked flawlessly but being a tightwad I decided to try a Tactacam Reveal X for about $135 vs the Spartan for $350-400. I may be guilty of being "pennywise but pound foolish" but they have gotten good reviews - several threads here on them. Problem is they don't seem to be available anywhere - I'm on the email waiting list at 3 different online retailers.

Comment

I’ve been running Wildlife Innovations cameras and seems I have to replace 1 or two a year either by malfunction or ant getting inside and shorting them out. I believe I’ll roll the dice and give Spypoint a try. It fits my budget and has a two year warranty.

Comment

I've got 2 tactacams out for over a year that I paid $99 for. No issues at all. Unlimited data for $13 for first camera and $11 for second or all others per month....

Comment

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
              I've got 2 tactacams out for over a year that I paid $99 for. No issues at all. Unlimited data for $13 for first camera and $11 for second or all others per month....
              X2 we’ve had good luck with the few we have running

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                I can't speak to the model you are asking about but a year ago we bought 5 SPYPOINT Cell links to convert existing cameras to cellular. Two of them are still working great, the other three we sent back multiple times and finally gave up. We have one Spartan which has worked flawlessly but being a tightwad I decided to try a Tactacam Reveal X for about $135 vs the Spartan for $350-400. I may be guilty of being "pennywise but pound foolish" but they have gotten good reviews - several threads here on them. Problem is they don't seem to be available anywhere - I'm on the email waiting list at 3 different online retailers.

I cant find them anywhere either in stock

Comment

We love our Covert

Comment

Spartan is about as good as it gets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Spartan great cameras if money isn't an issue
                      thehuntersightstore.com sale price in camera description

Tactacam great for budget buy
                      I think the new Moultrie Deltas are going to be better than the tactacams but just a gut feel

Comment

Another vote for Covert.

Comment

RECONYX, we have nine running with solar panels and haven’t had to do anything to them in almost 2 years. Looks like I’ll have to swap SD cards soon as they are almost full other than that not a single issue. Warranty can’t be beat also!

Comment

I just ordered online a covert 2021 LTE code black. Can’t wait to try it out.

Comment

Finally found the Tactacam Reveal X in stock (verizon). does anybody have reviews of this one/service/app? all the reviews are 4/5 star which has me skeptical that they arent legit.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X