Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good, Mark.

Comment

Thanks folks. I can't wait for cooler weather and deer season. I'm probably more excited than my Grandkids!

Comment

That’s a cool looking set up. I bet it has a nice view.

Comment

I sure hope them kiddos appreciate cool
          Grandpas like you Mark!

Comment

Looks great Mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambow View Post
              Nice Setup! Make sure they throw a couple practice shots out those windows at that steep angle so they can get set up at the right height inside the blind before hunt morning. Two of my krivomans with 45*degree shots have kids broadhead scars from being shot into the bottom of the window frame 8-10 yrs ago. Theirs was from compounds, but crossbow has a little offset between scope line of view and bolt as well.
              Great advice!

Comment

Looks good. I'd definitely "black-out" all windows that are not used for shooting, especially the ones in the back. Keep that sucker dark inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                  Looks good. I'd definitely "black-out" all windows that are not used for shooting, especially the ones in the back. Keep that sucker dark inside.
                  Plan on blacking them out this coming weekend. I make them help me. They appreciate it better that way! IMO!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    Plan on blacking them out this coming weekend. I make them help me. They appreciate it better that way! IMO!
                    Absolutely. Make them help. I dig it! We try to get the kids involved in work as much as possible too.

Comment

Nice Setup! Make sure they throw a couple practice shots out those windows at that steep angle so they can get set up at the right height inside the blind before hunt morning. Two of my krivomans with 45*degree shots have kids broadhead scars from being shot into the bottom of the window frame 8-10 yrs ago. Theirs was from compounds, but crossbow has a little offset between scope line of view and bolt as well.

^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^

Figure it out before you are actually hunting!!!! I have seen multiple times where the blind got shot on close shots from elevated Krivoman blinds!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                        ^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^

Figure it out before you are actually hunting!!!! I have seen multiple times where the blind got shot on close shots from elevated Krivoman blinds!!!

Bisch

Just an FYI, No issues with shot angles anymore. All windows are 24 inch long now. So no issues with shorter windows from the past.

Comment

Wife got a pass-thru on her Krivo window frame shooting at a trophy deer in 2021. Never did find the arrow but the deer came back and was taken out of the same blind. She learned her lesson about shooting from an elevated Krivo...the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                            Just an FYI, No issues with shot angles anymore. All windows are 24 inch long now. So no issues with shorter windows from the past.

Most of us are fans of your blinds Mitch. Nothing derogatory intended with the suggestion to practice with kids from the blind before they hunt. I’d suggest the same with kids using any other elevated blind as well. We own 4 of your blinds and they are quality setups. Good to hear the update regarding windows now 24”. Outstanding.

Comment

Most of us are fans of your blinds Mitch. Nothing derogatory intended with the suggestion to practice with kids from the blind before they hunt. I’d suggest the same with kids using any other elevated blind as well. We own 4 of your blinds and they are quality setups. Good to hear the update regarding windows now 24”. Outstanding.

Same from me! I also own 4. My highest one is 18” off the ground, so no problem with mine. I have shot the blind in an elevated one at a buddies place, and know of one other guy who did it at the same place with a compound. That’s the only reason I posted, so that it would work out good for the kids he is gonna have hunting in there.

Bisch

Comment

Looks good Mark, I’m sure they’ll enjoy it !

Comment

Working...
                                X