Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have a minute, please say a quick prayer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    I am so happy to hear this good news, Kevin. I have been meaning to call her to see how she has been doing, but...you know, life gets in the way of good intentions sometime. She and you, David Harkins and Mindy, and others on TBH dealing with cancer have been in my daily prayers. Thanks for the update. Did she tell her oncologist about the Fenben?
    Randy, I think she told him about a bunch of the other supplements she's taking, but not about the Fenben or Ivermctin.

Comment

Thanks for the update, Kevin. You and Tina are in our prayers.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Thanks for the update, Kevin. Prayers will continue for y'all.

Comment

Thanks for the positive update. Keep the faith. Fight every day. We love y'all

Comment

Reading your update made my lip quiver a bit and I may have shed a tear. Especially about shaken faith. I understand that feeling but don’t give it up. Someday you’ll be able to ask him all the questions you want. I have a few myself.

I’m so incredibly happy to hear she’s headed in the right direction and I’ll keep y’all in our thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm so glad She is making improvements. Continued Prayers!
              I understand the questioning. God may be using that to actually strengthen your faith later. So many things happened before and after my Wife passed that have no other explanation than God was working (even though We didn't get the outcome We wanted). My Faith is so much stronger now. God Bless You Both!!!

Comment

That's great news bud. Prayers continued for you and your bride

Comment

Continued Prayers and great to hear some good news for y'all!

Comment

Your update made my day. My prayers continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wonderful news Kevin. Sounds like she’s becoming her old self again wanting to work on a few things around the house. I’m sure I’d have my doubts as well at a time like this. It always seems so unfair. Despite all of this God has to be in control of everything every time, or He can’t be God. Peace and strength to y’all from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. If we can help we’re right off of 1463 and 10

Comment

Praying for y’all

Comment

Prayers continue and I sure am glad to see she is seeing some positive trends!
                          Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Prayers...

Comment

After reading Burnadell's recent post, I realized that I haven't updated in a while either.

Today, Tina is back at Methodist downtown. Last week they found 6 new legions in her brain. They're getting prepped to do another round of Gamma Knife to zap those spots.

The rest of her stuff is still responding positively to her treatments and supplements. She's doing all the protocols that Randy is doing, plus some extras. She's completely changed her diet as well because she believes that most cancer stems from a poor diet. She's lost 70+ pounds and really doesn't even look like the same person. Before, her medi-port was kinda hidden by her extra padding. Now it sticks out like a sore thumb on her left collar bone. Of course, her hair is gone again, but this weight loss really shows the horrible effects of the treatments.

I think the stress of all this, along with my workload has about brought us to our tipping point.

Comment

Continued prayers for you all.

Comment

Working...
                                X