Thieves! New Waverly, TX.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thieves! New Waverly, TX.

Do you believe the local police will go business to business checking cameras investigating the theft?

I’ll add bring copies of your game cam pictures including chubby and ask if those uniforms are from any company they’re familiar with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bill; 05-21-2022, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Do you believe the local police will go business to business checking cameras investigating the theft?

I’ll add bring copies of your game cam pictures including chubby and ask if those uniforms are from any company they’re familiar with.

Yes, I do or hope they would. I know of cases here solved by doing so. If the local LEO would not(which I think they would), I would if it were my property. May or may not help but I would definitely try. A lot of good ideas above.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfeathers View Post
        Yes, I do or hope they would. I know of cases here solved by doing so. If the local LEO would not(which I think they would), I would if it were my property. May or may not help but I would definitely try. A lot of good ideas above.

This is in Bartee’s backyard, he will get it tracked down!

Comment

I hope so!

Comment

You have a good police department if they investigate the crime.

Comment

Following Help Catch a Thief - Plano, got me to thinking about this theft. Any updates?

Comment

If the Rangers are on it they'll get caught. 100$ worth of air tags would've been well well worth it.
                Hang em

Comment

Originally posted by orchard View Post
                  If the Rangers are on it they'll get caught. 100$ worth of air tags would've been well well worth it.
                  Hang em
                  If you have an Apple Phone, the airtag alerts you that its there. Unless they were complete moron, not ruling that out, they would have known they were tagged.

Comment

I doubt local police are going to run around going door to door after reading the post about the $20k drilling tech stole from Houston yesterday. The case had a tracker in it and police wouldn't check the work trucks or even talk to the crew where the gps was pinging until a TBH member form the area staked it out and got photos of the clowns actually exchanging it to another vehicle. AKA a civilian did their job for them because they refused.

Comment

Update? Any good news?

Comment

Any update. I hate thieves

Comment

I believe when they are caught they should be handed federal charges right? Because of the value of all the items combined?

Comment

Probably locals. That chubby fella that walks like a girl would be very easy to spot if you seen him.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                              I believe when they are caught they should be handed federal charges right? Because of the value of all the items combined?
                              No sir. Value has nothing to do with federal/state charges. Value determines what level of misdemeanor or felony.

Comment

Man when I saw this post back up, I was hoping the report was ‘Good Samaritan caught and horsewhipped thieves until police arrived’

Comment

Working...
                                X