No announcement yet.

Dont be a dumb sumbeach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear that! Same boat sir…. Loading a trailer….. trailer rolled as I put it on the ball and pinned my hand…. Breaking my ring finger on my left hand…. You guessed it I am left handed. Another easily avoidable incident!

Comment

Man! This is my Xmas lights fear every year!

Comment

Dont feel bad,your lucky.Went and grabbed mine to work on a feeder,it was stuck on something so I wasn't paying attention to the large red wasp nest under one of the rungs.That didnt last long,and quick and agile isnt one of my adjectives these days.only got stung 4 times so I qualify.

Comment

Glad you're OK. My neighbor was killed falling about 9-ft from his stand.

Comment

I never trust a ladder. They're all shady. Grrr

Comment

I fell out of mine one time too, except it was a ground blind and I was sitting in 1 of those cheap Walmart camo scissor chairs. But the chair cloth ripped and gave way, and I landed on a cactus. No height is safe lol!

Comment

I use a proper ladder when strapping them to the tree and always use a life line when hunting. I used to only tie off my harness after climbing the ladder but since hearing all the horror stories on here I use a lifeline. That first climb without it always makes me nervous. The older I get the more my spidey senses tingle at dangerous activities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X