Camp Walnut-San Angelo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camp Walnut-San Angelo?

Has anyone hunted there? They are about 30 miles from San Angelo. They seem to have a decent operation going on. Have a lot of pics on FB and several videos on YouTube. Looking for someone with some first hand info or knowledge of the place. Thanks

Anyone???? Someone from the San Angelo area or who hunts that area must know something.

Comment

Looks like a basic San Angelo ranch that sells hunts don’t expect anything more than basic hill country type deer.

Comment

Average

Looks like a basic San Angelo ranch that sells hunts don’t expect anything more than basic hill country type deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
          Looking at the deer harvested there they look like pretty good deer to me. I’m used to hunting SETX deer.

Comment

I haven’t heard of them…let us know what you learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve never heard of them or know anything about their operation.

I’m familiar with the Water Valley area though.

Comment

[QUOTE=lmartin5;16323134]I haven’t heard of them…let us know what you learn.

^^This

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                  I’ve never heard of them or know anything about their operation.

I’m familiar with the Water Valley area though.
                  How’s the deer in the area?

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                    How’s the deer in the area?
                    Water Valley is a great area….Very target rich environment with very good genetics. Especially, if a place is taken care of.

I just can’t speak for the place in question. It may be shot out on the bigger deer if they run a lot of hunts through it. I just don’t know.

But as far as the area goes it’s high on my list of special places to hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                      Water Valley is a great area….Very target rich environment with very good genetics. Especially, if a place is taken care of.

I just can’t speak for the place in question. It may be shot out on the bigger deer if they run a lot of hunts through it. I just don’t know.

But as far as the area goes it’s high on my list of special places to hunt.
                      Thank you. Appreciate the feedback.

Comment

I have seen their advertisements.

Pics show some good deer

Comment

I have never hunted that ranch, but I have hunted that area quite a bit and there are some really good deer near there

Comment

Working...
                          X