As LDP's are Hitting the Web

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As LDP's are Hitting the Web

I have one piece of advice... scoot up please...

What are you?? Some type of pygmy hunter? Is that how you slayed that beast with your tiny weapon? Lol. You killed it. Grab a hold of it.

End rant.

Amen. But but mines bigger than yours lol

Comment

Be proud of your animal and truthful with the rest of us. This might be my biggest hunting peave

Comment

LOL. Good thread.

Comment

Must be 1000 pound pigs lol

Comment

Please...you should've seen how close guys can hold a fish to the camera like I have for the last 20 yrs.

Comment

Good call.. snakes are fun too.. about 9 feet away from them. Rattleconda.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446088552.498849.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	24412215

Not guilty. I am always either touching the animal with my knee or within 1/2" of touching.

Comment

And look at the flippin photographer! Not off in space like you've been on a 2 day meth run[emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                    [ATTACH]752471[/ATTACH]

Not guilty. I am always either touching the animal with my knee or within 1/2" of touching.
                    I don't know Mike. Your foot by that pig looks like a size 18. Jk bro

Comment

great thread.... and bend your elbows...

Comment

It's all about the angle

Comment

You can get closer to that live rattlesnake but I think he's posting just like I would lol.

Comment

All I know is I've never been able to stand far enough behind my ***** to get the desired effect!

Comment

Yes! Learn to take a flippin LDP.

Always make sure you are touching the animal, or especially the antlers like I am here.

Notice how i am touching the antlers as minimally as possible so as not to obscure them. Only mistake I made here was forgetting to suck in my gut. Otherwise, this would have been an LDP beyond reproach.

Do the animal some justice, nobody wants to see you in the pic... Make the animal the focus, you are just background. Note how much better the above is compared to this. See how my 270 lb carcass detracts from the visual?

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X