X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
    I got the same e-mail today.
    They must have gotten a whole lot of those approved

I got the email Monday... The stamp had a 9-9-2015 date written on it.

Heading up there tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Surefire all the way for suppressors. We put one on an M240B and it handled 2x belts of 7.62 with no issues. It was smoking hot but still fully operational.

Comment

Just sent in two more F4's today.

Seriously I have a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
          Just sent in two more F4's today.

Seriously I have a problem

What'd you order?

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
            What'd you order?
            Spectreii and harvester.... 600 out the door. Couldn't pass up that deal. Having duplicates can't hurt.

This way me and the boy will be able to shoot at the same time in the near future.

He decided last week it was his turn to shoot daddy's gun. ... He sped up the process by about 4 years and decided 4 was old enough. That means none of his youth guns fit him yet. .. Lol. So his cricket ought to be here any time. And will be threaded with an adapter ASAP

In the mean time he'll be the only 4 year old on the block with a 4" 22lr sbr. Lol.

Like I said. .. this games an addiction.

Comment

Spectreii and harvester.... 600 out the door. Couldn't pass up that deal.

This way me and the boy will be able to shoot at the same time in the near future.

He decided last week it was his turn to shoot daddy's gun. ... He sped up the process by about 4 years and decided 4 was old enough. That means none of his youth guns fit him yet. .. Lol. So his cricket ought to be here any time. And will be threaded with an adapter ASAP

In the mean time he'll be the only 4 year old on the block with a 4" 22lr sbr. Lol.

Like I said. .. this games an addiction.

Wow that's a good deal. I shot with a harvester two weeks ago and was very impressed with it.

I'm very jealous of your 4 year old now lol. 4" 22 SBR! That's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                Wow that's a good deal. I shot with a harvester two weeks ago and was very impressed with it.

I'm very jealous of your 4 year old now lol. 4" 22 SBR! That's awesome.

The harvester is the bees knees. Gets hot quick though.

Comment

Who's got the deal going on the harvester now? Coworker is ready to pull the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                    Who's got the deal going on the harvester now? Coworker is ready to pull the trigger.
                    I'm taking what some might consider a risky venture with Scott Bitner formerly owner of Silenced America. He's got some stuff left over from his shop/what people bailed on him when the crap hit the fan for him.

I bet it works out for me just fine. Scott still is a good guy and someone I still consider a friend even after the hand he was dealt. My guess is in about 140 days I'll have my stuff.

Comment

Octane 45 HD.

No clue about Houston.

But jake TXSTDU here or Silencer Shop can take care of your silencer needs and mail it to you when approved.
                      Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      I would go with Capital Armory over silencer shop since they changed their business model.

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                      I wouldn't classify them as the Go to shop, as I have no one to compare them to.

But AGR outdoors in Cypress is where I purchased my Crux Ark30 for $730 after tax. That includes building a trust for you with the purchase if you don't already have one.

http://www.agroutdoors.net/
                      Good info from all. I've already got a trust and a few cans on it. I need to get an SBR AR sorted out and will be looking for a few more cans in the next couple of years.

Comment

Finally got to try out my Harvester today. Thought this was interesting so figured I would share. Host is a Ruger American 270. Hand loads of 55 gr h4831 with 130 gr Nosler partitions. I marked the first 2 shots as POI changes. One without the can, the other with. What I'm not sure of is the amount if difference caused by a cold bore shot, or whether that really has any effect at 100 yds.

After those first 2 shots, the 3 shot group followed, then gave the scope a few clicks for the final shot in that corner of the sheet. I tried a little more dialing it in on another corner but started having trouble with eye relief and had to stop. Good enough to hunt with though. And was impressed with how much it really did reduce the noise, as well as reduce the recoil. Filmed this quick one too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFDppKuB5VU
                        Attached Files

Comment

Just a few choices... so little time.

Comment

Just a few choices... so little time.

hey coach, the cap on your photon....is that DIY or factory? if its DIY can you tell me the specs (cap size and size of hole drilled) thank you

Comment

Spent my first time around suppressed guns last weekend. 308 bolt gun and AR in 300 BO.

I don't understand the addiction for anything other than a defense weapon that may be fired indoors.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                                Spent my first time around suppressed guns last weekend. 308 bolt gun and AR in 300 BO.

I don't understand the addiction for anything other than a defense weapon that may be fired indoors.

No need for hearing protection at all. Animals don't usually spook at the feeder as much. Even if they do they usually are right back within a few minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X