I have joined the CBD oil crowd - Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
    Sorry you had to go through that man...anxiety attacks suck.
    Thanks man. My dad was crippled from them at about my age and unable to work anymore by 50 years old. Went through electro shocks and everything. Nothing worked. Hoping to not have inherited the same thing.

Comment

The heck with CBD oil. Just go straight to the real CBD buds and smoke it. Legal in all 50 states.

Click here to find our Best Offers for smokable CBD weed. Explore the new frontier of premium low-THC smoking cannabis.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
        The heck with CBD oil. Just go straight to the real CBD buds and smoke it. Legal in all 50 states.

https://berkshirecbd.com/
        x2 on this, my dad tried the CBD oil for his Rheumatoid Arthritis and while it helped it wasn't the cure all...I got him a batch of this to smoke because of the reviews and now he's reduced his meds overall for his Ra by 80% and that's amazing considering how many different prescriptions he was taking....

and by the way if you folks are worried about failing a drug test don't worry it has zero thc in it....if you fail a drug test because of it well you were lying to your peers and yourself because you smoked actual pot..

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Yes you are correct. I forgot. Actually I didn't realize the minute amount of thc in cbd would place it in the medicinal category in that state. Seems dumb. You can buy high thc rec weed but not less than .03 % thc cbd oil without a prescription.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          What is your opinion regarding the buds that Johnny and GhostGoblin mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Dan View Post
            People have been selling cure alls and snake oil since the days of stage coaches but the effectiveness has not changed. Products that have to be sold by MLM are sold that way for a reason IMHO.
            Yup.
            I can't see any CBD oil w/out THC having any effect. And if it's for anxiety, it better be a small amount of THC. I see people all the time get anxiety/panic attacks from THC that's too high in potency for them. (not friends, patients @ work)

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              We are looking for some kind of topical application for pain.
              I'm interested in the same thing for my father, but not necessarily topical. He's 75 and broke his back several years ago as well as having a degenerative shoulder issue and is no longer a candidate for joint replacement. He does good to string together 3-4 hours of sleep a night.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
                x2 on this, my dad tried the CBD oil for his Rheumatoid Arthritis and while it helped it wasn't the cure all...I got him a batch of this to smoke because of the reviews and now he's reduced his meds overall for his Ra by 80% and that's amazing considering how many different prescriptions he was taking....

and by the way if you folks are worried about failing a drug test don't worry it has zero thc in it....if you fail a drug test because of it well you were lying to your peers and yourself because you smoked actual pot..
                Wait! It works without having THC in it? How can that be? We’ve been told it doesn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post

https://berkshirecbd.com/
                  An eighth of hemp flower for 70 bucks. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    Wait! It works without having THC in it? How can that be? We’ve been told it doesn’t.
                    Cannabidiol has effects, most CBD oil just doesnt have enough to show an effect

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      No. It does not. Hemp oil has no thc. It has no medicinal value. Real cbd has trace amounts of thc.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t get it twisted, my uncle who is now retired gets pen oils that have 99% thc in them and he claims it’s killed his pain but for those who have drug tests the bud form of cbd is an excellent alternative, for those folks not wanting to try cbd oil at all and want to try a pain cream, check out voodoo pain relief cream, best pain relief on the market , I have a terrible back from golf and it’s helped me so much I barely have any pain anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          But what exact chemical is causing you to sleep better and helping you with inflammation thats in the CBD oil?
                          I am not certain what is actually causing the benefits. But Hempworx has a THC version. And I actually use that. It is low dose THC version.

I have had good results with it. I feel you on anxiety attacks. While mine may have not been as bad as some. I did end up in the ER once and have had many other episodes since. I have had the least since being on the CBD regular for a few months.

The aid in pain after my surgery was my drs recommendation and it has been a saver at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            About 8 years ago I was put on Effexor XR becouse i began having panic attacks for no reason and it began to affect my job performance. The medicine has worked well, and really havent had a bad incident since. However it is no longer covered by my insurance and what was $7 for a month supply is now $320. My wife made me go purchase CBD oil in hopes of replacing the now non affordable medication. I will start taking it tomorrow. Has anyone had a good / bad experience from it? What should I expect? I am really weary of something that kinda claims to "cure nearly everything". It was $70 for a 2 month supply.
                            I buy Effexor XR every month without insurance, using GoodRX, never pay more than $30.

Comment

Would this help with sleep?

I’m at my wits end trying to find something to help me sleep

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                Would this help with sleep?

I’m at my wits end trying to find something to help me sleep

That is what I originally started it for. Though I had anxiety about not sleeping. So a twofer.

The wife uses it only for sleep.

Comment

Working...
                                X