• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
    Nice.. Studs.. I have forgotten everything I ever learned about fishing lol
    Can I have your swimbaits?

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
    Black Label Balsa and Brians Bee are the only 2 you need. I don’t even throw balsa anymore except for very specific conditions in the hottest part of the summer. Even the super high end ones like the 2 brands I mentioned are going to wear down and change over time. Balsa is too inconsistent and you have to go through several baits to find the good ones and no 2 will be exactly the same. 6th Sense Lures makes hands down the best squarebill that’s ever been mass produced. They’re tuned out of the box, super consistent, colors can’t be beaten, multiple sizes, and best customer service in the business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm well versed 6th sense stuff and the intricacies of balsa, but there is something about a good balsa crank that I like. I found a couple guys in TN and OH that hand make some cranks and I'm going to try them.

Comment

How are you guys finding the big ones deep?
      What do they look like on sonar?
      What baits are you throwing them?

Comment

The boys tore up Conroe again last night. They are having a time right now. These pics are from last weeks trip and last night.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
          The boys tore up Conroe again last night. They are having a time right now. These pics are from last weeks trip and last night.
          Ima have to send my kid with some beer money and a rod one night

Comment

I hit Rayburn yesterday. Clear very little wind and cold. Water temps from 54-58 degrees. Threw everything in the boat and didnt get a bite. Fished from 4' in hydrilla out to 25' ledges. Saw several schools of fish stacked up and hit them in the head without a sniff. Sure someone tore em up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's the right side of my side image and you can see the shadows of the fish. Should be rotated clockwise.

Comment

Anyone been on LBJ or Travis lately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nighttime Conroe fishing is my favorite time to fish it. That lake is to choppy during the day. You can also toss out jug lines while you are hitting your spots. ( if you don’t mind a little slime in your boat)

Comment

Now that my deer season is done I’m ready to get back to Bass fishing. I really enjoyed following this thread. Sierracharlie338 are you gonna start a new thread for 2020 to follow?

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                      Now that my deer season is done I’m ready to get back to Bass fishing. I really enjoyed following this thread. Sierracharlie338 are you gonna start a new thread for 2020 to follow?

Yes sir I sure will!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                      X