Academy Clearance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
    Did I just see you walk out of the Cinco Ranch store?
    Probably, 1093 store. Had not been down there in years and just in awe of the suburban sprawl that has taken place. Nothing but huge houses stacked right on top of each other from my office on Pin Oak all the way down there and not mature tree to be found in most of those hoods but I digress

There were still some decent deals in that one and I didn't even stay long.

My inbox is loaded up on the crossbow so anyone that has not already messaged me would probably be wasting time. I'm going through them in order.

Comment

pm sent. I'm in Katy

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
      Did somebody in this thread need a crossbow? Just grabbed a sniper 370 and just want to cover my cost. Cypress or Katy area would be best as it was the assembled display and I'd prefer not to take it apart for shipping (I did get the box with it).

Comment

On my way to Academy right now to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          Gloomis Crankbait rod for 47$

Nice find!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Joke around town is there is a new Academy location just outside of Athens.

I bought quite a bit but not the whole store. Maybe just 1 department.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              Joke around town is there is a new Academy location just outside of Athens.

I bought quite a bit but not the whole store. Maybe just 1 department.
              Way to go, Jason!

Comment

Went by academy in Lufkin about an hour ago, inside picked over, but I did see 8 kayaks out front that had the 50 percent clearance marked on them, one was marked $540 and the others I believe 240 for those that are looking

Comment

Originally posted by DZM View Post
                  Went by academy in Lufkin about an hour ago, inside picked over, but I did see 8 kayaks out front that had the 50 percent clearance marked on them, one was marked $540 and the others I believe 240 for those that are looking
                  What kind of kayaks?

Comment

If anybody finds a perception pilot on clearance and you don't want it for yourself or if you can stand the thought of not selling for a major profit, I'll buy it and bump you a couple hundred for your trouble.

Comment

Picked up a Summit ladder stand today for $65.

Still lots of broadheads at the Tomball Academy but they are all POS mechanicals.

Comment

Sherman clearance has reached maximum suckage. I think they are done. Magellan snake
                        Boots for $40 is as good as it got

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Academy Clearance deals

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
                          Picked up a Summit ladder stand today for $65.

Still lots of broadheads at the Tomball Academy but they are all POS mechanicals.

How much were those pos mechanicals? Let’s talk bidness.

@native texan

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                            Sherman clearance has reached maximum suckage. I think they are done. Magellan snake
                            Boots for $40 is as good as it got

When I went 3 days ago, they only had 3 pair on the shelf.. and i bought 2.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                              Did somebody in this thread need a crossbow? Just grabbed a sniper 370 and just want to cover my cost. Cypress or Katy area would be best as it was the assembled display and I'd prefer not to take it apart for shipping (I did get the box with it).
                              I may be. Can you shoot me price

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
                                I may be. Can you shoot me price

It’s already sold..

Comment

Working...
                                X