Audible books to borrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audible books to borrow?

Is there a service similar to Amazon's Kindle Unlimited that allows you "borrow" books? I spend a LOT of time behind the wheel, and the Audible books are great, but I can't justify buying one that I will read (listen to) once and never again. The series I just finished had a free narration to go along with it, and now I want more. I generally read 5-6 books on the kindle a month, it's a pleasant surprise when they pop up with the narration option. I wouldn't mind paying a monthly fee like Kindle Unlimited ($10/ month).

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, a library.....................

Comment

Yep. Public library has a lot. You'll need a library card and then download the OverDrive app

Comment

If you are an amazon prime member, there are some free audio books available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have bought many though prime and I can send one free to you . I cannot send any more free though. But you can get some one else that is using audible to do the same

Comment

public library. just downloaded the app today and have 3 books to listen to while on the plane.

Comment

haha yes there is a service like this and it is called... Audible

Comment

but it's $15/mo for 1 audio book. And like $25 for 2. I just cancelled my plan today bc it's too much to justify for a single audio book imo.

However, you can get a deal when you sign up for something like $15 total for the first 3 months. Then when you try to cancel it after that they'll give you another 3 months at a discounted rate. Then after than it's full price.

Comment

Working...
                X