Good two man pop up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good two man pop up?

Can anyone recommend a two man pop up that is not $350.00 like the double bulls? If so, any deals out there.

Thanks

I'm using a Barronett Grounder 350. It is huge inside and I think I paid around $150 for it. It has been out for 3 seasons and still looks good.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Great, I'll take a look at those.

Comment

Originally posted by Crookhunter View Post
        Can anyone recommend a two man pop up that is not $350.00 like the double bulls? If so, any deals out there.

Thanks
        Well its not $350 but its a double bull on sale. Rogers always has some good sales going on. I bought this for turkey hunting next year after hunting out of a similar blind last season. Opened it up when I got it and I'm gonna like the new digs.

Free shipping, no tax and double bull quality. It was a no-brainer for me.

Rogers Sporting Goods, founded in 1980, is a family-owned store that offers the best in waterfowl, hunting, shooting and outdoor gear. Browse the vast selection of everything you need to enjoy the great outdoors.

Comment

Ameristep makes a pretty big ground blind. Two people 6’+ easily can move around in it. Only negative is roof. Small holes in it for whatever reason, some flex seal will make it perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would go with that Double Bull on sale at Rogers Sporting Goods. I bought one last year. I do not keep it up. I use it for a few days and then take it down each time. Hoping it will last for a long time.

Comment

If you're looking in the 150 range those Barronetts will make you happy. That double bull deal is hard to resist and the customer service is good too.

Comment

Originally posted by charrell71 View Post
                I'm using a Barronett Grounder 350. It is huge inside and I think I paid around $150 for it. It has been out for 3 seasons and still looks good.

Originally posted by Crookhunter View Post

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

I got the Herters 2 man from Cabelas for my son and I to hunt in. I like it so far but can't speak to the durability because we haven't had it long. I like the windows on it.

this is the one we got:
                  Last edited by Phorizt; 07-29-2018, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by charrell71 View Post

Another vote for the grounder 350. Shot 2 deer out of mine last year. Great value IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X