Ironmind Archery Systems Trad BH Mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ironmind Archery Systems Trad BH Mag

I ordered the video a few minutes ago. I have not kept it a secret that TP has plagued me the last several years. I have wasted money on other videos so I figure why stop now?

On page 28 of Trad BH mag how is that guy in the picture holding the bow string back, magic or a release?

So no one has looked at the pic on page 28 or no one has any idea how he is holding the string back?

I have wondered about people who have the problem of releasing too early using a mechincal release with a trad bow at least temporary to help combat the problem. By the pic it appears that this may be part of his system. Guess I might have to wait till the video arrives to find out.

Comment

must be a release other wise that string is moving out.

Comment

Well, my Oct/Nov TB magazine doesn't show anybody shooting or at draw or nothing like that on page 28 or 29.

Comment

If it is a picture of Joel, he is shooting with a thumb-ring.

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
            Well, my Oct/Nov TB magazine doesn't show anybody shooting or at draw or nothing like that on page 28 or 29.
            Its Dec/Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonheart View Post
              I thought about that. Is he left handed? I thought if you used a thumb right you hand to shoot the opposite haned bow?

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonheart View Post
                I must have been tired last night looking at my last post.

The only thing that I have read about thumb rings was in an ancient copy of Longbow Digest I think. It was my understanding that because of how the string left the drawing hand while using a thumb ring a right handed shooter had to shoot a left handed bow but hold/shoot it like it was a right handed bow. I assumed that where they orginated the bows where probably longbows that could be shot off either side. I COULD VERY EASILY BE VERY WRONG.

Dragonheart what do you know about this fella? I hope he is a guiness I just sent him $25

Comment

I ordered the video but haven't seen it yet. Joel also has a few threads over on tradgang where he tries to help fellow TP sufferers.

As far as the magazine, I'm not a subscriber so I don't know.

Comment

He is a firearms instructor. I have talked with him on the phone when I was in the jaws of HELL with target panic. Joel is legit, great guy, that just wants to help rid archers of TP. He took concepts from firearms training and applied them to archery. He is very open to people calling him. I am really thinking about ordering the DVD myself. Joel is also a World Champion competative elk caller. I really want to go hunting with him in Washington more than anything. LOL! A rosevelt elk...
                    Last edited by Dragonheart; 10-29-2013, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Found this video. I REALLY WANT TO GO ELK HUNTING WITH JOEL! Listen to this, think that would get a bull coming at ya!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZUPVSL6fo0"]Elk Call - Rock Hard Grunt Tube - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                      X