Big Swimbaits=Big BASS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Swimbaits=Big BASS

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oFNMipmjEM"]Kayak Bass Fishing- Big Swimbaits = Big BASS!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Subscribe for more!!

Awesome video sir!

Comment

Great video for sure.....That kayak fishing those small clear rivers sure looks like fun. Good to see fish that size in small water bodies

As far as the rod breakages, as a long time bass fisherman, I'm gonna suggest you are reeling the fish to close to the tip ....especially when trying to land. That puts a lot of stress or the tip when landing them. It may not break then but it surely can damage it over time. Every time you do reel it that close you end up hitting the spool to give yourself some slack anyway so you might as well just keep it at 3 or so feet from the tip raising the rod and bringing the fish to you letting the rod do all the work with less stress on the tip.. May be different in a kayak as all mine was from the front deck of my boats but when you see folks land fish there is always a rods length of line out and not reeled to the tip.

Anyway...just an observation I have told many a fisherman in the back of my former boats not to do.. Enjoyed the video. I'm subscribing as well.
      Last edited by Smart; 06-17-2019, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Sometimes excitement of big bass I feel too much in and tough to make decision of boat flipping or netting the fish but thanks dude. Appreciate the observation

Comment

Nicely done dude!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Awesome video!

Comment

Originally posted by gunfighterx1 View Post

Comment

That's awesome...when you can see them like that even on video and not just with polarized lenses. Really love the under water footage too.Subscribed as well.

Comment

Keep them coming gfx1, love the vids.

2nd that emotion on Smarts comments.

Comment

Nice video

Comment

Thanks guys, appreciate the support

Comment

That was a really cool video, sir. I wouldn’t have thought you could catch that many bass that size, in that shollow water, on those big baits.

What time of year was that?

I would find a cheap rod you like ok for that kind of fishing, and buy several. They are gonna get beat up doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Subscribed, I enjoy all your kayak fishing vids. Never fished kayaks or shallow water like that but it looks awesome! Got so tired of doing the same ol’ thing on conroe deep fishing or slinging around docks with spinnerbaits that I got rid of my boat. This looks like something I could get into and appreciate fishing again.

Comment

This was memorial day weekend. I use nothing but mccain being a staffer for them so it helps. Crogers25rp for 25% off

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X