Fawns dropping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fawns dropping

I recently got a new job in Brenham. We were out looking at places to live around Lake Somerville and we saw 8-10 brand new fawns in folks yards. It didn't dawn on me to take pictures until we were driving out of the last place.

Since I have moved down to Brenham. If anyone has EBH's phone number or knows his where abouts. Please PM it to me. I'd like to meet him. When I first got on TBH he always was entertaining
    Attached Files

Last time I was at Lake Summerville I had a fawn come up and chew on my shoe strings.

Lots of deer out that way.

Say high to EBH for me too

Comment

They are everywhere in my neck of the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've noticed all the does have gotten skinny again around here but haven't seen a fawn yet.
        Did see a fox nursing her 5 pups the other day.

Comment

Started dropping a month ago on my property. 2 HF ranches started dropping 2-3 wks ago. Here are a few close-up pics. Last one is a Fallow Fawn I came across on Monday inside the ranch.
          Attached Files

Comment

About two weeks ago.
            Attached Files

Comment

Dang Dave that’s a long haul From Brenham to your lease.

Comment

About a month ago, we're covered in them

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Fawn's started hitting the ground about a month ago for us as well.

As for EBH, all I know is he lived in Burton. Not real sure where and don't recall his name to even look him up. But i'm sure somebody here knows it.

Oh, and welcome to town!

Comment

Saw one dead on the side of the road between Mineral Wells and Weatherford yesterday.

Trailboss

Comment

Welcome to town. I live out by rocky creek state park if ya ever need anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

they are all over my hood in Magnolia......seen about 50 of them

Comment

Working...
                        X