Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking....For Grayson County or surrounding lease. Or Oklahoma.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Years ago hunting both iowa and kansas public we never jad anything taken, then again that was years ago !!!

Comment

Needle in a haystack as far as Grayson goes...southern OK would be your best bet!

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
        Needle in a haystack as far as Grayson goes...southern OK would be your best bet!

Definitely game for Oklahoma. Where I’ll be hunting public if things don’t open up by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looking....For Grayson County or surrounding lease. Or Oklahoma.

Back up. Still searching.[emoji846]

Comment

Might have a line on some land in Nocona. Owner told me to give a shout in Sept and he'd know more. I'm looking for myself but if it's a big enough piece of property I'd surely consider passing info to ya.

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
              Might have a line on some land in Nocona. Owner told me to give a shout in Sept and he'd know more. I'm looking for myself but if it's a big enough piece of property I'd surely consider passing info to ya.

Pm me the info. I’m totally down to hunt that area. Not too far neither. [emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                Definitely game for Oklahoma. Where I’ll be hunting public if things don’t open up by then.

Unfortunately I'm not much help on the lease. I lucked out and found a small place outside of Tishomingo to lease this year which is my first lease to ever get on. However, last time I went up there I went and checked out a new wildlife management area in the area that I think they just added last year as a WMA. It's called Arbuckle Springs and I hiked around for a couple of hours and it looks like a pretty cool place to hunt. I've never hunted OK public land but it things are slow on the lease I may go give it a shot at some point in the season. I may be wrong but I believe this year it is only open to archery hunting and youth deer gun hunting. Being a new wma that a lot of people don't know about and not having a gun season may make it a good place for public land hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post
                  Unfortunately I'm not much help on the lease. I lucked out and found a small place outside of Tishomingo to lease this year which is my first lease to ever get on. However, last time I went up there I went and checked out a new wildlife management area in the area that I think they just added last year as a WMA. It's called Arbuckle Springs and I hiked around for a couple of hours and it looks like a pretty cool place to hunt. I've never hunted OK public land but it things are slow on the lease I may go give it a shot at some point in the season. I may be wrong but I believe this year it is only open to archery hunting and youth deer gun hunting. Being a new wma that a lot of people don't know about and not having a gun season may make it a good place for public land hunting.

Thanks for that. I’ll check it out.

Comment

Could be a hidden gem!

Comment

Still in search of a place. Trying to get something definite. Waiting on a couple maybes. Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                        Still in search of a place. Trying to get something definite. Waiting on a couple maybes. Any help is appreciated.

Sounds oddly similar to my description of my dating scene back in the day, LOL. [emoji51]

Free bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post

Can I get you to delete this post?

Comment

We may have a spot in Patrolia, TX, just north of Henrietta, I will know more after this weekend. Already has 12 4x4 and 4x6 fiberglass blinds on it with feeders.

Comment

Originally posted by jtaubrey View Post
                              We may have a spot in Patrolia, TX, just north of Henrietta, I will know more after this weekend. Already has 12 4x4 and 4x6 fiberglass blinds on it with feeders.

Ok sent

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                                I for one have never had anything stolen in Oklahoma
                                I hunt private land in OK and have had 2 ladder stands stolen as far as I know. Haven't been up since last season so may be missing more than that by now.

Trailboss

Comment

Working...
                                X