Cat Nip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cat Nip?

An Oregon woman recently came home to an unusual surprise: a mountain lion, which ended up taking a nap for six hours behind her sofa.

Hippies...

This cat must have gotten into the homeowner's stash to be this lazy. Can't believe this woman didn't get attacked, she's lucky...

youve never had a blinking convo with a lion? calms em right down, they start purring like kittens

Comment

Holy cat bleep

Comment

said Taylor, adding she has “extensive experience working with energy and animals."

I can only picture her in a tie dye shirt and smelling of Patchouli!!

Comment

I'm guessing that's how Davy Crockett did it. Wasn't so much the grinnin as it was the blinkin that put that ole bear down.

Comment

A dollar says she has more hair under her armpits than me.

Comment

Um....No.

Gave the cat credit for understanding her loving look and eye blinking but then didn't think the cat knew it was indoors?????

Comment

Yall need to go check out her page and the videos of the cat. She is a poly sci major from UCSB, maybe some of yall could learn yourself something.
                Attached Files

Comment

I read the story earlier and so much of it didn’t add up to me...there are crazy people out there

Comment

Working...
                  X