Oklahoma city attractions and places to eat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oklahoma city attractions and places to eat

Will be in Oklahoma city first part of June for softball world series, looking for other stuff to do and places to eat.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quail Drummies from Trappers! I get an order for an appetizer and 2 orders for my dinner!

Comment

check out the Rattlesnake & Venom Museum.

Comment

The Bombing Memorial is pretty impressive.

Comment

Museum of Osteology
          AMERICA’S ONLY SKELETON MUSEUM! SKELETONS: Museum of Osteology celebrates vertebrate life by providing guests with an engaging adventure full of discovery, with the hopes that through education we will help cultivate an appreciation of the natural world and ultimately lead to conservation for the future.

Comment

Bricktown is where we go in the evenings when there for soccer tournaments (plenty of activities and restraunts)

Comment

Thanks for the replies

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Def go check out the bombing memorial!

Comment

Brick town for sure,

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                    The Bombing Memorial is pretty impressive.
                    Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                    Def go check out the bombing memorial!
                    ^^ This...

Comment

I always check to see if there is any where that has been on diners drive inns and dives when we go to a new place. We have been pretty lucky finding pretty good places this way. Haven't been to OKC in a few years, but last time we went the Cattlemans steakhouse was pretty good. Its out by the stockyards. We tried to get in Nics grill but the line was longer than we wanted to wait.

Make sure you fill up your nitros tanks just in case you get challenged to a street race.

Comment

Waffle House can’t go wrong

Comment

National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum - Oklahoma City, OK (nationalcowboymuseum.org)

Comment

The bombing memorial was pretty humbling. Well worth the time. Also, The American Banjo museum. Was not sure what to think before walking in, but it was very interesting.

Comment

for a fancy meal - go to Mickey Mantles steakhouse in bricktown - great place to eat and have a great scotch/bourbon with a cigar at the bar.

For a not fancy meal and an OK treasure - check out "The Garage" and get an Oklahoma Onion Burger with your favorite beer. I could eat two of those SOB's in one sitting they are so good. When i make my way back there, this will be my first stop for grub

Enjoy your trip!

Comment

Working...
                              X