The best baseball stadiums to visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best baseball stadiums to visit

What are some of the best stadiums that yall have been to. I want to see Camden Yards in Baltimore but I also want to have a safe trip to and from the stadium. I haven't been so I am just using that as an example. What are some of yalls weekend trips to other stadiums that you have liked.

i have a long list of stadiums i would like to see. i have always loved the downtown stadiums like PNC in pittsburgh or petco in san diego. camden has been a favorite since it opened as well.

kauffman stadium in kansas city was cool.

the blue wahoos minor league stadium in pensacola was awesome, right on the ocean. there are a ton of really cool minor league parks i would like to go to.

here is a good list..

Comment

Fenway was an awesome experience. They offer tours before game time that are well with it.

Also, Coors in Denver was an awesome place to watch a night game. Colorado September weather in an open air stadium was greatness.

Comment

Fenway and Wrigley. If you haven’t been go. You already missed Yankee Stadium, Candlestick, Comiskey, etc. Start with the old ones and work your way down your list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you had to pick a spot in fenway to sit and watch the game would it be in left field on the big green monster or is that spot overrated?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            Fenway and Wrigley. If you haven’t been go. You already missed Yankee Stadium, Candlestick, Comiskey, etc. Start with the old ones and work your way down your list.

These two are definitely on my bucket list.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

Hate that I never got to go to the real Yankee Stadium. The Bronx. Right field during the playoffs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Hate that I never got to go to the real Yankee Stadium. The Bronx. Right field during the playoffs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I took my oldest daughter there when she turned 13. We sat in the right field box with the absolute craziest people I’ve ever watched a ball game with. It wasn’t a playoff game, but it was versus the Mets. Felt like a playoff game. She heard words and phrases she’d never heard before. It was freaking awesome.

Comment

Fenway is on my bucket list.

Comment

I would like to see a day game at Wrigley, and a game at Fenway...none of the other major league yards interest me.

I'd much rather do a tour of the cooler college and minor league parks, in the smaller cities. I've found the experience at those venues more enjoyable than pro parks, outside of the World Series.

Comment

Fenway is great. Haven't been to Wrigley yet. Kaufman stadium is pretty cool as mentioned above. I was fortunate enough to see the last game at old Yankee Stadium, unbelievable electric atmoshphere!

Comment

Fenway is top of my list. Did Fenway and Old Yankee in one weekend. Old Yankee had the history but was in terrible shape. New Yankee is really nice, but doesn't feel like a ballpark.

My dad bought me my "first" beer when I was 20 at Fenway along with a Fenway frank, so that was cool.

Wrigley was awesome as well, though we went with drizzle and 55 degree weather, so that took some away from it.

Area around both those stadiums is awesome before and after the game.

Did Camden in '19 and it's a great park. Town was run down but I never felt unsafe. Stayed in DC and took the train to Baltimore and an uber from the station to the game.

Comment

appalachian state baseball
                          Attached Files

Comment

Coors Field is hard to beat with the mountains in the back drop

Comment

Wrigley is really cool. I haven't been to Fenway. I'm sure it's equally cool. Just wish some of those parks were in different cities.

Comment

Working...
                              X