Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Form 1 Wait Times

Hey guys,

I submitted on 12/15! Anyone else submit around that date? What kind of return time has everyone been seeing?

Mine were done back in the fall. The longest turn around time was less than 3 weeks. I know the BATF has been busy lately updating the eform submittal process.

Comment

I did a form1 suppressor in September that took 90 days...sbr’s may be quicker?

Comment

Hmmm. Maybe it’s the eforms slowing it up. I’m waiting on a suppressor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by buckhunter1999 View Post
          Hmmm. Maybe it’s the eforms slowing it up. I’m waiting on a suppressor.

Yeah, hopefully 90days is the max on eForms now...it was my first one so I thought I had done something wrong and used the “ask the experts”...not too much longer after that it was approved, probably coincidence

Comment

I submitted 12/17, either the day of or the day before the eforms overhaul. Nothing back yet.

Comment

Purchased a trash panda Saturday and was told 3-4 months

Comment

lot of folks on F1 boards still getting back in 2weeks or so for cans. Not sure about sbrs

Comment

They just replied to my follow up email saying my application is “delayed with the FBI” waiting on their determination.

Comment

I ran into Kerry O'Day with MG Arms this weekend at the HSC expo. He mentioned the wait is currently ~9 months.

Comment

Still sitting between 2-3 weeks for most. You use one of the names they decided not to approve or possibly put some weird info in there?

Comment

Originally posted by texasforever View Post
                        Still sitting between 2-3 weeks for most. You use one of the names they decided not to approve or possibly put some weird info in there?

I used one of the names that was already in the database. Shouldn't have been any weird information in there. I guess I'm gonna shoot them over an email today.

Comment

Bought a can thru Silencer Shop via a one shot trust in January 2021, ATF cashed the check in March, picked up the can last week. I just forget about it until it shows. Just ordered a few more...

Fastest turnaround was 3.5 months, but that was years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Honker View Post
                            I ran into Kerry O'Day with MG Arms this weekend at the HSC expo. He mentioned the wait is currently ~9 months.
                            Not for Form1s

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
                              Not for Form1s
                              3/12 check cashed 11/1 I was approved. That’s 234 days on a SBR form 1

Comment

Working...
                              X