No announcement yet.

Estranged relatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I layed in bed last night thinking about how much our division had to have affected our parents and how I wished things had worked out differently, how I wished I could have been there for em before they died. I sent one up last night and this morning for my niece and nephew having lost both parents in as many years. I struggle when I forget that God is in control of ALL things, not just some. If HE isn’t He can’t be God. Don’t forget that y’all. Don’t forget to send some up for Snakelover and Texastaxi’s wife and family as well.

Comment

In my occupation of leasing family land for oil & gas for any many years ,I have seen all types of family problems. Money was usually the problem, but not always In my parents family there was a world of drama.

Besides your parents, I sincerely believe you should choose who to spend your life and feelings with. Like stated above,, people of like beliefs and lifestyles. People you love and love you.

OP I am sorry for your loss I am especially sorry you and your niece / nephew have missed the opportunity to know each other.

You tried. And shown your colors.

Best wishes.

BP

Comment

Many thanks Big un. Gonna take me a while to sort this out. And again y’all, as far as it concerns you, try to live at peace with people.

Comment

Working...
        X