Game_Chaser Ripoff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jt400 View Post
    I DID buy shimanos with display on the box. So he actually sold them multiple times?
    Appears at least once. I actually tried to buy one of them also. When I didnt hear anything about the shotgun I PMd the guys on the reel thread. One said his BS meter went up over PMs and he backed out. The other guy bought the reels and got them a couple days later. He seems to be the only one who got what he paid for. I dont have the PMs to remember his name but its not hard to find.

Or maybe you can work out joint custody like Jasper and I talked about with the scattergun

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      also, if you bought some shimanos with 'display' on the box, someone else already has them.
      I DID buy shimanos with display on the box. So he actually sold them multiple times?

WOW.....What a garbage human being...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        WOW.....What a garbage human being...
        For sure

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Appears at least once. I actually tried to buy one of them also. When I didnt hear anything about the shotgun I PMd the guys on the reel thread. One said his BS meter went up over PMs and he backed out. The other guy bought the reels and got them a couple days later. He seems to be the only one who got what he paid for. I dont have the PMs to remember his name but its not hard to find.

Or maybe you can work out joint custody like Jasper and I talked about with the scattergun
          I have the guys first and last name as well as his phone#. I've talked to him several times. Its what's strange. Seems like most scammers would stop talking to you as soon as they have your money. This guys been apologetic up to the point I asked for a refund. Then nothing. Obviously a scumbag but its still strange.

Comment

Ole boy may have a few issues...

Comment

I have the guys first and last name as well as his phone#. I've talked to him several times. Its what's strange. Seems like most scammers would stop talking to you as soon as they have your money. This guys been apologetic up to the point I asked for a refund. Then nothing. Obviously a scumbag but its still strange.
              I was polite and asked for a refund. Didnt hear anything for 3-4 days. I made some calls and was on my way to file a theft case. Then Jasper posted a thread and I realized there was a truck load of folks who had been got. I got my money within an hour of Jasper getting his but it took day or two. Pretty sure he refunded fees a well.

Its my understanding he may answer a phone call or voicemail. I never tried that in fear I wouldnt remain civil. In all fairness I think the guy might have an issue in some form but will refund your money. Like I said before, if he needed money for some reason I'da sent him some cash. Im sure several would have.

Comment

He is not procrastinating, he is selling the same item to multiple tbhers. God only knows who else he sold them to on other forums.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  He is not procrastinating, he is selling the same item to multiple tbhers. God only knows who else he sold them to on other forums.
                  Yeah I would like to redact my statement about him being a procrastinator after hearing about that...

Comment

He’s already been banned so hopefully no one gets scammed by him again.

Comment

Well, there goes the pronghorn theory....

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                        Well, there goes the pronghorn theory....
                        Lol...true dat

Comment

Update: I got ahold of him. He promised a refund in a couple of days. Don't understand why he'd need a couple of days unless he's spent the money. That's theft. We'll see.

Comment

Update: I got ahold of him. He promised a refund in a couple of days. Don't understand why he'd need a couple of days unless he's spent the money. That's theft. We'll see.
                            Be sure to remind him when a couple days has gone by

Comment

Wow even more POS.

Comment

He probably just needs a little time to scam someone else on another board in order to have money with which to pay you back.

Comment

Working...
                                X