Army Contract for New Caliber/Weapon Awarded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    That's BS Mike and you know it. The kill ratio in all of those was overwhelming in our favor. Not only are we capable of providing overwhelming force we are able to do it quickly and effectively. Our men and women in the military are second to only one in the world in ability and preparedness. They however can only do what they are ordered/allowed.

Trouble is politicians are making the calls on the rest of it. Those sobs are what have the whole world in a twisted web of deception and lies that start most of these wars anyway.

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk
    I agree with most of your post except the fact we are second to nobody. In all of Mikes examples, it's the politicians that screwed up.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
      I agree with most of your post except the fact we are second to nobody. In all of Mikes examples, it's the politicians that screwed up.
      Israel is better. Small, not as capable in some ways. But they have a mindset and commitment level that makes them the best.
      Then again living in a place surrounded by your enemies makes being the best necessary.

Comment

[quote=Mike D;16200694]
        Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post

Hmmmmmm……..well let’s see Iraq and Afghanistan. 20 years and how many trillions of dollars only to hand it back over to the Taliban?

Oh yeah and there’s Vietnam. The last big *** kicking I recall is WWII.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        That’s not the soldiers on the ground, I say it’s not even the brass. I say that is the politicians. That’s who I think of when you say our military.

But, as Mark Twain said, “Never argue with an idiot, they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience”. I yield !

Comment

Good points but the ability is where we disagree. How would Isreal stand up to an all out war with the likes of China, Russia or the USA?

Comment

Good points but the ability is where we disagree. How would Isreal stand up to an all out war with the likes of China, Russia or the USA?
            Seeing how the Ukraine is whooping’ up on Russia, I think them ****** Hebrews would do okay.

Comment

That's BS Mike and you know it. The kill ratio in all of those was overwhelming in our favor. Not only are we capable of providing overwhelming force we are able to do it quickly and effectively. Our men and women in the military are second to only one in the world in ability and preparedness. They however can only do what they are ordered/allowed.

Trouble is politicians are making the calls on the rest of it. Those sobs are what have the whole world in a twisted web of deception and lies that start most of these wars anyway.

So if we go by this, the First world Superpower Russia is according to the fake news media getting their booty handed to them in a hat.

Most “kill ratio” does not equate to any of the laws of warfare. The main law is to “take away the enemies will to fight”.

Comment

They will last like a fart in a whirlwind unless GOD steps in.

Television commercials lead us to believe there are starving holocaust survivors and religious organizations try to obligate the world and most specifically the United States to take care of the woke Jesus killing Sons a female dogs…Its God’s job !

Repent or go to Hell !

Comment

You are right Gary.

The fact still remains. We likely do have the world’s most bad *** military, but until politics are taken out of it, my examples will continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                    So if we go by this, the First world Superpower Russia is according to the fake news media getting their booty handed to them in a hat.

Most “kill ratio” does not equate to any of the laws of warfare. The main law is to “take away the enemies will to fight”.
                    That's not real either. When you go fight in someone else's home they are a lot less likely to lose the will to fight.
                    The only ones that seem to is the average American citizen listening to the biased media.
                    Our military is there to win and can and does on any given day or battle field.

Comment

America needs a taste of reality and if they stay on this road of leadership (term used loosely) they are going to get it harshly.
                      My point being the new ammo isn't going to be the difference maker.

Comment

The carbine is 4 inches shorter than the M4. What a POS excuse to spend billions. If the 5.56 is too small than go back to the 7.62. Start winning some wars maybe and we can talk new weapons. The Optic for it made by Vortex requires firmware to work, one EMP and the entire military cant fire its weapons anymore. Its all a tax and spend graft project.

I am looking forward to cheap af surplus ACOGS.
                        Last edited by Ætheling; 05-03-2022, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Our ratio was horrible in Iraq and Afghanistan. Horrible.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Ætheling; 05-03-2022, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X