• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes on agitator

Comment

Clothes washer question

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
      I have a Maytag Commercial (mentioned above) as well. You tub fills up? Mine operates more like your typical HE, and only fills ~8”-10” or so.

It does enough… Mine has deep water settings and it fills over my full large loads of towels. I haven’t stuck a ruler to it but I’m happy with what I saw….. and I’m not at home to check
      Last edited by Smart; 04-30-2022, 09:17 PM.

Comment

We recently upgraded after 20 years and got one with the agitator. We have two young softball players and an endless supply of dirt and mud in, on and around our house, so we had hesitations about the ones that didn't have an agitator. Now, that we have gotten used to the idea of it not filling up with water like the old one, we are fairly satisfied.

Comment

We are still running a hot point model washer and dryer that we’re gifted to us when we got married. I can replace anything on them. Has a center agitator. All mechanical dials, no electric board to mess up.

I do want a new washer, crazy that I want it and not the wife, for the sole purpose of the “quick wash” option. 90% of the time our clothes aren’t really DIRTY and dang it if I’m helping out with laundry I want it going quick.

Comment

Agitation and the most water use setting

Comment

We have one without an agitator. It does a good job, the wife likes it. it is a Whirlpool brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                It does enough… Mine has deep water settings and it fills over my full large loads of towels. I haven’t stuck a ruler to it but I’m happy with what I saw….. and I’m not at home to check
                Thanks, I will have to look into the settings.

If it gets glitchy with the controls or the door lock, leave it up plugged between uses. This is what I have found to work.

Comment

We have an agitator but it agitates so slow it does no good. The water level is inadequate and my work clothes don't get cleaned well. No control of cycles to allow a good soak, water levels or anything. Today's models suck.

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                    Thanks, I will have to look into the settings.

If it gets glitchy with the controls or the door lock, leave it up plugged between uses. This is what I have found to work.

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Working...
                    X