No announcement yet.

Total Archery Challenge: San Antonio 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We didn't shoot but swung by to checkout the vendors and such. It was a good time browsing.

Comment

Had a good time. And yes fatigue sets in after a while. Gonna do the RMEF tomorrow morning.

Comment

Two courses today wore my *** out. Good time and people. I estimate I saw around 1000+ broken arrows between the two courses.

Comment

Shot leupold and Hoyt yesterday. Today shot Prime and ran out of time to shoot RMEF. Tomorrow shooting Sitka and finishing up with BRCC. Really enjoy the long bombs and the shots where you have to thread the needle. For some reason I thought prime was tougher last year.

Comment

Hats off to ya'll shooting to courses in one day. This event has me motivated to get my arse in shape besides round.

Goodluck today.

Comment

What all vendors are there. If your not going to shoot is it worth it to just go check out the vendors?

Comment

Shot RMEF course Friday and that was fun but I wish they had more than 16 targets on that course. The little Rhinehart elks they had at like 60 and 70 yards were fun to shoot at as well as the more life size elk at 92 yards.
                Didn't shoot Saturday.
                Today I shot the BRCC course and they had 1 target at 100 yards towards the end of the course which was fun. I usually shoot the one of the longer range courses like prime or sitka but kept it to moderate distance courses this year.
                Was a lot of fun as usual and ready for next year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	12E57A4F-FE6E-4EC8-8016-6E66832E7445.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	290.0 KB
ID:	24682592

My son and I had a blast out there this weekend. We plan on attending this one again next year and another out of state. On Friday we were mainly shooting by ourselves and talking to people going to and from target stations. On Saturday we were with a group of eight had a fantastic time. Met a bunch of good folks at TAC SA this year.

Comment

My son and I went Saturday. Had a noon nock time. Did the Leupold course. Did pretty good. Didn’t miss any targets. Was real happy about that. We were a little worn out from the heat and rough walking but we did the REMF next. Did pretty good on this course also. Did lose one arrow near the end shooting at a baby elk at 80yds. Thing was no bigger than my lab. LOL. Fatigue really was setting in. Realized I was a little out of shape. We walked about 7 miles total. Had a blast and signing up for 2 days next year. Can’t wait to do it again.

Comment

Hit Leopold on Saturday morning and Prime Satruday afternoon, and Sitka Sunday Morning and RMEF sunday afternoon. got an entry on the truck and two on the iron rhino.

Comment

Working...
                      X