No announcement yet.

National Guard Prayer request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest report on this tragic event as per Fox News: Reports are that the National Guard soldier went into the river to try and assist two subjects having trouble in the water. As it turns out, the two subjects are believed to be drug smugglers. Both of the smugglers made it out but tragically the soldier went under has not been seen since.

Continued prayers that there is a recovery soon to bring closure to the family. Additional prayers of strength and understanding for the family of this Hero.

Comment

I pray those he tried to help understand and appreciate the selfless act he committed on their behalf and they're hearts are forever changed by it. I also pray that God rewards the soldier with heavenly treasure beyond measure for laying down his life for not only another man, but rightly, his own enemy.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for his family and friends.

Comment

Prayers for the friends and family of the courageous soldier.

And this can be laid directly on the doorsteps of the current administration, scum that they are.

Comment

Praying [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Comment

Another death caused by Biden. Prayers for family. When is this going to stop. F j b.

Comment

Thank God for his family & friends...they just recovered the body.

Comment

That's a bad deal.

Should have just let her drown.

Comment

Soooooo, what’s up with the drug mules he was trying to save? Did we let them go or put bullets in their heads?

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      Soooooo, what’s up with the drug mules he was trying to save? Did we let them go or put bullets in their heads?
                      From what I understand they are in custody… it’s not been clear from the reporting if they had contraband with them when the incident took place.

Comment

Prayers for the victim and his family. No American life is worth a single illegal. He should have been told to turn the other way or throw them some rocks if they looked like hey needed help.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            Thank God for his family & friends...they just recovered the body.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Cadet+Salute+Navy.png
Views:	26
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	24682377

Comment

He was a great kid that was in my former unit. See you at Fiddler's Green Trooper!

Comment

RIP soldier. May God bless.

Comment

Working...
                                X