Freedom To Fly Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
    Hahaha I think those days ended in the 90s unfortunately. Lufthansa is still pretty solid
    You aren't wrong.... Even in the last ten years the talent pool has been on a sharp decline.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
      Personally I refuse to tell anyone that wears a mask to remove it. Hey, I’m not a Doctor and they just might have a medical reason OR they are a Mask Nut. But I do expect the same courtesy.

sign
      A Free American
      I would never tell someone to take off a mask, if they believe it’s protecting them but I’ve darn sure had a bunch of rude people telling me to put one on.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
        Germaphobe?
        KK, go back to drinking!

Comment

Masks are all about CONTROL
          Here’s Proof after all mask mandates were removed today.

“The Biden U.S. Department of Justice says it will appeal a ruling that eliminated COVID-19 mask mandates for public transportation if the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) deems it necessary.”

HOLD YOUR GROUND……..Don’t let them Control Free Americans AGAIN…..

Comment

If your binky and mask comforts you and makes you feel safe, then wear I won't stop you. I don't want to hear anything about me not wearing one.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
              Masks are all about CONTROL
              Here’s Proof after all mask mandates were removed today.

“The Biden U.S. Department of Justice says it will appeal a ruling that eliminated COVID-19 mask mandates for public transportation if the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) deems it necessary.”

HOLD YOUR GROUND……..Don’t let them Control Free Americans AGAIN…..

Comment

Freedom To Fly Again

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                People are still up in arms over COVID? That’s so 2020.

Like the first 2 weeks of April of 2020. I was over it after that anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've refused to wear a mask therefore it has limited where I went and did over the last 2 years(with the exception of work) but maybe I will get on a plane again sometime soon

Comment

I flew out to San Francisco yesterday and it was nice not having to wear a mask.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                      The pro-mask nuts are losing their minds over this, I really feel for these people, they have lost their sense of reality.

So many are saying they will now have to cancel their flights because of this, if they feel so strongly about their mask then them wearing theirs should be enough to protect them, right?! It's not like they have been wearing a respirator the last two years...
                      I have never been able to figure out how some people believe that crap. If I can fart in a crowded elevator, and in less than 2 second, the guy 6 ft away starts gagging... YOUR MASK AIN"T WORKING!!

Comment

CDC came out & said more masks so the doj will challenge the ruling...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          CDC came out & said more masks so the doj will challenge the ruling...

Of course they did

Had lunch with a guy that fort in from my this morning on united and he said everyone had to be masked up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They are pushing the appeal for nothing more than being able to hold onto this authority for the future...there is nothing they can prove to support masks. Both psaki & the cdc admit this on print & video.

Comment

Airline passengers celebrating mask mandate decision puts OBiden in a tough spot.

And then there is this:
                              The OBiden Administration and the DOJ to appeal mask mandate lift on public transit.

Proof that the Democratic Party wants to Power and Controls over Free Americans. November 2022 is coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X