X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally found it......

Pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow!

Corn that is - for $3.50/bag

Every year I hear stories about that lucky guy who stumbled into their local sporting goods store only to find the Deer Corn on Clearance. Well, the other day I got to be that lucky guy. Was out Day-Dating my beautiful bride and she said she had to run by the ol Walmart to return something. We strolled through the front door where the first thing I saw was 2 pallets of deer corn with a sign that said 3.50/bag. So our return quickly turned into a phone call to my Dad to bring a truck since there was no way it was going to all fit into my wife's van.

Fast forward to this morning......I stroll back into the same Wally World only to find another pallet sitting there for the same price. I was picking up some TV's for work so I didn't get any this time but another fellar walked in a few minutes later and it was his turn.

Go check your Walmart's folks! I spoke with the manager and he said that all the Walmarts are getting shipments of corn and most all are selling them for around that price. I was fortunate that I got enough to get us through the summer and probably deer season as well.

Good Luck!

Lucky you man. I’m going to check my local Wally worlds!!

Comment

Heading to walmart now, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Hope it is not full of weevils or mold, seems that is what they like to put on clearance

Otherwise great score

Comment

I paid $10.49 per bag this week--

Comment

Working...
          X