No announcement yet.

Official 2021-2022 LAKE WHITNEY & AQUILLA Hunting & Fishing Tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just trying to do what I would hope someone would do for me. Still trying to find the owner of left behind equipment, I hunted Monday evening and only 1 truck was there and I parked next to it. When I hiked out he was gone but stuff was left between where he had parked and my truck. From what I remember it was an older tan Tundra if anyone hears about someone missing something from B2 B3 area.

Comment

������

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Another doe down this evening

Comment

Originally posted by jmac19 View Post
            Another doe down this evening
            Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by zpayne85 View Post
              Just trying to do what I would hope someone would do for me. Still trying to find the owner of left behind equipment, I hunted Monday evening and only 1 truck was there and I parked next to it. When I hiked out he was gone but stuff was left between where he had parked and my truck. From what I remember it was an older tan Tundra if anyone hears about someone missing something from B2 B3 area.
              The lady time me when I got my permit that people would steal any and everything that's not locked up. Not surprised that TBH is doing it right out there.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

The best to all who are out this morning!

Comment

I talked to the owner of the equipment left, today. I messaged you his info. He isn’t on the thread he said. But is trying to join.
                  Originally posted by zpayne85 View Post

Comment

Got a doe this evening! Monkey is off my back for the time being .

Comment

Originally posted by da_pepper View Post
                      I talked to the owner of the equipment left, today. I messaged you his info. He isn’t on the thread he said. But is trying to join.
                      I'll give him a call tomorrow, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by da_pepper View Post
                        Got a doe this evening! Monkey is off my back for the time being .
                        Good work!

Comment

Way to go fellows, sounds like someone will be happy to get their stuff back!

And congrats on the doe DP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Smells like rut out here folks

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                              Smells like rut out here folks
                              That's public land scent wicks and pee drags from everyone hoping to score a monster

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                                That's public land scent wicks and pee drags from everyone hoping to score a monster

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
                                Lol possibly

Comment

Working...
                                X