Locating Part for H&R AAC Handi-rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locating Part for H&R AAC Handi-rifle

A couple years ago I bought a 300 Blackout H&R AAC Handi-rifle from a longtime member of the site. Well when I got it, I went to shoot it and it wouldn't eject the shells. I looked and the "ejector" wasn't big enough to grab the rim of the casing. I contacted the member and he played dumb about the entire situation. Anyway, I brought it to a local gunsmith and he discovered that the part had been replaced and the "ejector" was actually for a different gun. He tried to locate a replacement for me, but apparently these parts are hard to come by. Anyways, I am trying to locate the part, or any suggestions ya'll might have in finding it. I have contacted the manufacturer and can't seem to get anywhere with them. I love the gun, but having to carry around a cleaning rod to pop the spent shell out thru the barrel is getting very old. Any suggestions?

Might check Numrich. Here you go:

Numrich Gun Parts Corporation, America’s leading supplier of current and obsolete gun parts, accessories, and military surplus since 1950.

Comment

If no luck qt Numrich try Lee’s gun parts in Irving Tx

Comment

Man have fun! I've been looking for a hammer for my Handi-rifle for a while now, the gunsmith that has it is even having hell finding one..

Sooooo I'm with you, I'll look for you too, you look for me, lol

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
          A couple years ago I bought a 300 Blackout H&R AAC Handi-rifle from a longtime member of the site. Well when I got it, I went to shoot it and it wouldn't eject the shells. I looked and the "ejector" wasn't big enough to grab the rim of the casing. I contacted the member and he played dumb about the entire situation. Anyway, I brought it to a local gunsmith and he discovered that the part had been replaced and the "ejector" was actually for a different gun. He tried to locate a replacement for me, but apparently these parts are hard to come by. Anyways, I am trying to locate the part, or any suggestions ya'll might have in finding it. I have contacted the manufacturer and can't seem to get anywhere with them. I love the gun, but having to carry around a cleaning rod to pop the spent shell out thru the barrel is getting very old. Any suggestions?
          If you get tired of this and just want to dump the gun, call me.

Comment

Might have to get one machined

Comment

Checking back in here to see if anyone else has a suggestion on locating this part? Still have not been able to find one.

Comment

You have a PM

Comment

Still trying to locate this piece if anyone else has suggestions or can find one for me.

Comment

Surely someone in this group can point you in the right direction.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                      https://www.go2gbo.com/forums/h-r-ce...re-rifles.108/

Surely someone in this group can point you in the right direction.

Any luck?

Comment

Since it's based on the .223, shouldn't the ejector from that work?

Is it an ejector or extractor barrel?

Comment

Originally posted by RafterS View Post
                          Any luck?
                          I'm not a member there just used to lurk from time to time. It always seemed like they were to goto on anything handi rifle

Comment

Working...
                          X