Need Blind shell recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Blind shell recommendations

Love this blind but 4 years in the panhandle and 2 years in west texas the winds have destroyed it. Replacement shells aren't available anymore, any ideas to wrap the frame with or replacement blinds that may be more durrable. It's on a 10' tower that has a 6'x6' base so krivoman is out unfortunately.

scrap it and get one of the shell blinds. You could modify your tower to hold a Krivo or Maverick?

Comment

Dang I’ve got that same blind. I was gonna order another shell for mine
      It’s lasted 3 years.

I have 3 Maverick 6 shooter blinds that have been there for 5 years and will probably last another 20
      Last edited by AntlerCollector; 01-08-2021, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Enlarge the base and get a Krivo or a Tank End blind!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          Enlarge the base and get a Krivo or a Tank End blind!
          That's my last choice but I haven't ruled it out. At that point I'd just get a platform from Krivoman too and a popup on this tower.

Comment

How about getting an extra large otr truckers tarp or billboard used fabric and put it over your existing blind and cut out the windows and be good to go,

Comment

Skin it with landscaping plastic or sheathing.

Comment

I'd try the water resistant green canvas tarps. We use them at our place and they seem to hold up well.

Comment

Haven’t tried it myself yet, but one guy took a $2 fleece blankets and painting/soaked into an epoxy or something and stretched out. It will harden up and make a shell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                    How about getting an extra large otr truckers tarp or billboard used fabric and put it over your existing blind and cut out the windows and be good to go,
                    Can get billboard fabric here https://www.billboardvinyls.com/collections/all

Comment

The billboard fabric is very very durable and flexible.

Comment

Working...
                      X