Javi hunt. Anyone wanna join?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Javi hunt. Anyone wanna join?

I found this on craigslist austin. I wanna go but its a minimum of 4 guys. Wanting to go the day of feb 13th. Anyone??
    Heres the link

check out www.brushcountrybowhunting.com, i heard they were really good. n theres no kill or trophy fees on javi's or pigs

Comment

sounds like a good deal. I'm going the weekend before or I'd look in to it with ya.

Comment

Returned your PM Ant. Wish I could make it!!!!

Comment

so it's 450 per person for 3 days correct??? 150 per day, 3 day min??? Heck I am cheaper then that, I need to get on craigslist

Comment

Are you actually gonna show up or do you need to go with your mother-in-law to have her hair did??

Comment

Originally posted by cruqb12 View Post
              check out www.brushcountrybowhunting.com, i heard they were really good. n theres no kill or trophy fees on javi's or pigs
              I haven't been there in a few years, but I got a javelina while on a whitetail hunt there. Smitty is good people and runs a top notch operation. There's a picture of that javelina in my album.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                I haven't been there in a few years, but I got a javelina while on a whitetail hunt there. Smitty is good people and runs a top notch operation. There's a picture of that javelina in my album.
                Very nice album Kevin. I wish more people would update theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                  so it's 450 per person for 3 days correct??? 150 per day, 3 day min??? Heck I am cheaper then that, I need to get on craigslist
                  thought all your javi dates were booked?

Comment

450...wow had them on the lease we had in zapata i would have paid someone to come and shoot them off...

Comment

I sure miss the texas shoot out on the Calahan ranch

Comment

Dang didnt realize it was 450!! Thought it meant 150! Nevermind. Carry on! Oh yea Jeff, wont be going with mother in law to get her hair did this time. She got the Jared Allen mullet so wont need it cut for a while!! lol Anyone need some javis taken out??

Comment

I can make you a good offer if you are willing to travel south into Mexico.
                          PM me if interested.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by tgil View Post
                              thought all your javi dates were booked?
                              Nope I lost a large group...........thats ok though, believe me they won't be missed

Comment

Working...
                              X