Water softener troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water softener troubles

Anyone know anything about water softeners? My softener is regenerating every night keeping my yard soaked. It just started this about a month ago, and it is not draining the brine tank. Any help? It's a whirlpool unit.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Nobody?

Comment

I have a fleck unit and it died in the storm last week. If yours has a digital settings it might just need to be reset ....good luck

Comment

Originally posted by MossyRockRanch View Post
        I have a fleck unit and it died in the storm last week. If yours has a digital settings it might just need to be reset ....good luck
        Mine is digital and required a reset,
        Clock , set , regen reset, set , then it started a blinking count down

Comment

I'll see if I can go back to factory settings.

I took it apart (completely) about a week before the freeze and cleaned everything. This is when my problem started. It's not freeze related, but very well could have something to do with being unplugged and reassembled making settings be off. Only thing I changed in settings on purpose is water hardness.

Comment

Last week my brine tank was staying full and even overflowing. The line to the float tube had come loose from the actual float. Reattached and all is working as it should now.

Comment

I have an older(22 YEARS) fLeck analog unit. It is a regen after x amount of gallons used. No issues.

Interested in your solution though.

Comment

Working...
              X