Look At The New Audi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jlinville View Post
    Listen to your wife and get the rs 7 instead. 591hp...
    Wow..................

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
      I know a guy that owns a European car shop. He drives a BMW and says stay away from Audi and Mercedes.

This is true. I’ve did more repairs on Audi’s than any other European cars. I’ve got a ‘00 BMW 740i with 256k runs like a top. When & if the engine ever goes it will be transplanted with a blown 6.2l making around 900hp. It should be a beast!! But comfortable enough to drive anywhere!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My bro bought an Audi less than a year ago because he thought they were awesome cars....Carvana picked it up yesterday and he said ‘never again’
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
          My bro bought an Audi less than a year ago because he thought they were awesome cars....Carvana picked it up yesterday and he said ‘never again’

LMAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
            Wow...So what is the draw to these vehicles if there is so much that goes wrong with them?
            Even if you can afford the vehicle and money is not an issue to service. Wouldn't you want a vehicle that doe NOT break down?
            Am I missing something here?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
              Meh. If I was looking at a high HP sedan, I’d just go with the BMW M5 Competition
              Charger Redeye is a better choice. 797 HP, effectively the same motor as the Demon. for 50k less than an M5C. But the M5C is sick. Just wish it didn't have AWD.

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
              Wow...So what is the draw to these vehicles if there is so much that goes wrong with them?
              Even if you can afford the vehicle and money is not an issue to service. Wouldn't you want a vehicle that doe NOT break down?
              Am I missing something here?
              These are high performance cars. As such, designers and engineering put performance before longevity. Most folks that buy these cars never intend to use them as designed, but the car still requires the save level of maintenance and service as if it were used as a performance car daily. At which point, the person who purchased it declares it to be the worst car ever, when in reality, it was never intended to be a daily driver that get's pushed hard once a month, if lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                This is a truck forum....cars/sedans are for metrosexuals...
                You've missed that stache all these years?

130k car that will loose value quicker than a boat

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, tough crowd! Especially the newbie hellbent on letting everyone know how much he likes city folk on every thread.

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post

I have heard some crazy repair stories from the AMG line an also from Audi suv.
                    I was told a brake job on the GLS63 was $5,000. Love the look of the big red calipers and the sound of that engine but [emoji33]. I bought my wife the 550 instead. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      You've missed that stache all these years?

130k car that will loose value quicker than a boat

Hahahahaha

Comment

This thing is pretty nasty. The one I’m gonna put to getter is a little bit nastier.

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=05Xslfvn5zQ"]First Drive in the INSANE Supercharged E39! | BMW E39 LS3 Swap - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                          Man, tough crowd! Especially the newbie hellbent on letting everyone know how much he likes city folk on every thread.
                          Lol..[emoji854]...did I miss the ban on "city folks" too???

That's a sweet ride for your bride Johnny.[emoji95][emoji91][emoji95] As said earlier, the folks that can actually afford it don't tend to whine & moan about maintenance. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Lol..[emoji854]...did I miss the ban on "city folks" too???

That's a sweet ride for your bride Johnny.[emoji95][emoji91][emoji95] As said earlier, the folks that can actually afford it don't tend to whine & moan about maintenance. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                            Like mpg on my f tree fiddy with 8" lift and monster tires

Comment

I think some people don’t understand that some people have multiple vehicles. Sometimes high HP sedans and sports cars are fun “pleasure vehicles”. Just because someone has one doesn’t mean they’re a yuppie or city slicker. I know someone who has 3 vehicles not including his wife’s. F250, Mercedes G Wagon and a Porsche GT3 RS. I’m sure when some ole country boy in his 10 year old F250 see’s him in his Mercedes or Porsche they probably get a laugh and call him a city slicker. When the reality is, that is the absolute furthest from the truth. You can be a good ole boy and have deep pockets too. Just to be clear.

Comment

Go get a 2021 Vette. Way cooler and way cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                                X