FabFours Full Guard Bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FabFours Full Guard Bumper

I'm currently looking and comparing FabFours Black Steel Full Guard Bumper FS11-S2560-1 vs the RanchHand Legend Full Guard Bumper FBF11BLR.

I like that the FabFours is lighter and looks to have some extra bracing plus you are not paying for Ranchhand name. Does anyone out there own a FabFour and hit a deer with it or hit something else of significance? I'm just curious if it held up well.

FYI I've researched and these are the only 2 brands I'm considering.

Don’t see how you could possibly go wrong with anything FabFours. Their stuff is typically way overbuilt.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
      Don’t see how you could possibly go wrong with anything FabFours. Their stuff is typically way overbuilt.

This right here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fab four. BTW, in jeep world Fab Four is a huge name and not Ranch Hand.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have Fab Fours on 3 trucks and Addictive Desert Design on 1. I think the Fab fours is just as good. Not a fan of Ranch hand.

Comment

You’d be paying more for the fab fours name long before ranch hand.

I’m a big FF fan and currently have their black steel elite on my 2018 Chevy 1500. Had one on my 2014 dodge as well. Love em. Very well built.

I don’t care for diamond plate on bumpers anymore.

I accidentally went nose first into a ditch in a wheat field at my buddies place. Going slow at dusk without lights looking for hogs. Hit hard. Everything was fine. Bumper slightly pushed up into my fenders but absolutely saved my truck. Backed out and drove away. Bumper was fine minus a small dent in the middle at the bottom. But it’s a removable portion that you can take off and install a winch plate if desired.

So yes. I hit the earth and it survived it
            Last edited by trophy8; 02-12-2021, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I’ve decided to go with Fab Four.

Comment

I'm in the market also . From reading fab fours website it seem they powder coat their bumpers ? I've never had good luck with powder coat on anything. It always seems the metal rusts underneath and the powder coat starts to flake..

What is the name of the company that builds the ranchhand look alikes? It's supposed to be someone who broke away from ranchhand and started their own company .

Comment

In for this. I'd like to see some of yall's front and rear bumpers on your trucks.
                  I'd like to put something on my 2019 Ram 2500. Just haven't seen anything that I like.

Comment

In the same boat. Looking for front and back for a 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500.

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                      I'm in the market also . From reading fab fours website it seem they powder coat their bumpers ? I've never had good luck with powder coat on anything. It always seems the metal rusts underneath and the powder coat starts to flake..

What is the name of the company that builds the ranchhand look alikes? It's supposed to be someone who broke away from ranchhand and started their own company .
                      They are almost all powder coated. Including ranch hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X