No announcement yet.

Hour 24 of a 96 hour fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been trying to stick to a 18 hr fast each day. Wanting to do a couple 24hr fast next week and a 48hr also.

Two many benefits not to do it. The school of greatness did a awesome 2 part podcast over fasting with a DR and very interesting stuff.

Comment

After reading this thread I went to Dairy Queen and got me a Peppermint Cocoa blizzard

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
        Did two different 72 hour fasts last year for the first time. Really enjoyed them. Planning on doing more in the coming year with the first one starting sometime just after new years. I want to go longer as well. As long as I got my electrolytes it was smooth sailing for me.

How did you get your electrolytes? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
          why?
          Google cellular autophagy.

Comment

We have a TBH member here run a FB group "Fasting for Weight Loss and Healing with Fasted Life" at https://www.facebook.com/groups/195945567881259

Lots of useful info and support.

Comment

Do you guys work out during a fast?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                How did you get your electrolytes? Thanks.
                I'll have to look up and try to find the recipe again but it was basically salt water. Definitely not the best tasting thing in the world but it worked for me and was manageable to use if I mixed a little bit throughout the day.

I remember the 3 main ingredients were Himalayan pink salt (sodium), Nu-Salt (potassium), and taking a magnesium pill. Then just a multivitamin every day.

Comment

Just finished some shrimp tacos, gonna see how long I can stick one out.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                    I had a large deluxe original Schlotzsky's sandwich for dinner. It was goooooood.

Ahhh that’s messed up. Was it extra cheesy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nvm saw Chew already asked the question

Comment

Back when I was 29, I went through a catechumen to receive my first communion and confirmation sacraments. They asked us to try and fast for three days prior to receiving the sacraments. I did it and only had water for three days. They asked us to think of God's sacrifice for us whenever we felt hungry or that we were going to give in. It was the closest I've ever felt to God. Been meaning to try it again.

Comment

And here I can barely make it long enough to get a colonoscopy.

Comment

Made it to 48 hours. Feeling pretty darn good right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Interesting... the weight loss, is it fat? Or something else?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                Do you guys work out during a fast?
                                Also curious about this.

Comment

Working...
                                X