No announcement yet.

Friday Gun ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HPD Divers found the suppressor that was launched into the pond after a 15 minute dive.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Shooting the M203 40mm after the suppressor was recovered.

Comment

Friday at the Range. It is amazing that it is the day before Christmas Eve, 75° and there are mosquitoes. Welcome to South Texas

Comment

The first range trip didn't happen until late January.

[MEDIA=youtube]1HgDE3jycmU[/MEDIA]

I was citing the primary arms 318 in on the POF Revolution at shooter station. They have an indoor 100-yard range

its cold outside . . . No matter . . . . Windy . . Got that covered . . . Getting ready for a sight in session on the 100 yard range at @shootersstationarms
          Room full of POF and @primaryarms
          Glass.

There a @deadairsilencers Sandman L in there also in the @rifles_only pouch

Indoors @shootersstationarms on the 100 yard range. Sighting a @primaryarmsonline 3-18x50mm FFP with the ACSS HUD reticle on the @pofusa Revolution 14.5" .308 in a Larue Mount.

Comment

Last Saturday, we went to American Shooting Center for some 400 yard shooting.

Saturday at the Range! 15mph wind, 45f weather. Enjoying my @ottegear cold weather gear on this cold windy day! We are shooting on the 400yd line with the FN SPR in a McMillan A5, a Jewel Trigger w/ a Rock creek 1:11.25 twist and an @cruxsuppressors Archangel and Rifles Only HAD suppressor cover.

Accuracy International Artic Warfare in 6.5 creedmoor with a bartlein 1:8 18.5" barrel and a S&B 5-25 Gen II XR

OSS Helix

TBAC Ultra 7

A Gap Crusader with v2 action upgrade, jewel trigger, threaded, 6.5 creedmoor w/ a Bartlien 18.5 barrel. The scope is a US Optics 3.2-17.

The line

Everything in one spot . . . . @gunformz insert and the FN SPR in a McMillan A5, a Jewel Trigger w/ a Rock creek 1:11.25 twist and an @cruxsuppressors Archangel and @rauchprecision American flag suppressor cover.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-Texas View Post
              HPD Divers found the suppressor that was launched into the pond after a 15 minute dive.

How did the suppressor come off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post
                How did the suppressor come off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                It wasn't installed properly and locked.

Comment

Part 2

15mph wind, 45f weather. Enjoying my @ottegear cold weather gear on this cold windy day! We are shooting on the 400yd line with the FN SPR in a McMillan A5, a Jewel Trigger w/ a Rock creek 1:11.25 twist and an @cruxsuppressors Archangel and @rifles_only HAD suppressor cover.

Crux starter pack . . . You get a suppressor, and you get a suppressor. . Everyone. . . .

FN SPR and the @thunderbirdlongrange
                  Tacky Sack was ready.

Ammo and batteries

@julio_lazy21 spotting for me on the 400yd line with a SCAR 17 and an @usoptics_official scope.

Used the @thunderbirdlongrange Tacky Sack to get a laser on the plate at 400 yards when its blowing 15 to 20mph?
                  The FN SPR in a McMillan A5, a Jewel Trigger w/ a Rock creek 1:11.25 twist and an @cruxsuppressors Archangel and @rifles_only HAD suppressor cover suppressor cover.
                  #tackysack

@pofusa P-308 20" cerakoted with US Optics 3-18 & a surefire SOCOM762RC with a @rifles_only HAD suppressor cover.

Shooting an OSS Helux on the Accuracy International Artic Warfare in 6.5 creedmoor with a bartlein 1:8 18.5" barrel and a S&B 5-25 Gen II XR

Checking wind with a Kestrel. Yep . . .there is wind

Comment

Friday actually Saturday at the Range. My 8 year old and his friend shooting .22s at the Bayou Rifles's Addicks Range

A Ruger 10/22 with an @deadairsilencers Mask HD in a Magpul stock. The optic is a Primary Arms 4-14 mil-mil FFP on a 20moa rail.

We used the @kopfjager_industries
                    Reaper Grip on a tripod as a platform.

@third_coast_thermal has the kopfjager gear in stock.
                    #saturdayattherange My 9 year old's friend ringing the 100 meter steel with a Savage MkII 22lr with a Vortex 1st gen. Viper PST 6-24 FFP Mil-Mil, Harris bipod and AAC Element II.
                    My 9 year old loading magazines for his Ruger 10/22 with an @deadairsilencers Mask HD. The optic is a Primary Arms 4-14 mil-mil FFP on a 20moa rail on the @kopfjager_industries Reaper Grip on a tripod as a platform.

Resetting the range

Smith & Wesson Model 617 .22 LR K-frame Revolver

9 Yr old Shooting a colt Trooper

Comment

Friday at the range.
                      @thunderbirdlongrange #tackysack and the @primaryarms Silver SLx6 3-18x50 FFP #athenabpr mil reticle on the .22lr AR-15. The @deadairsilencers Mask HD us keeping it quiet. The @tbac_suppressors bipod is on the front. @blackdogmachine provided the magazine

#fridayattherange Something I haven't seen for years. A @vulcanarms V15 upper and lower. Yes, the Plastic not-so-Fantastic! I thought all these plastic upper receivers had melted themselves years ago. The barrel would deflect an inch under pressure. It shot and the owner is ordering an @andersonmanufacturing Poverty Pony from @primaryarms! Win win.

#fridayattherange #gunoftheday. Checking zero on the Colt SMG with SWR Trident on a 3 Lug mount, @colt_lights Microtac M-Sceptre 100 and a @primaryarms MD-09 micro red dot. This is the old school 2 position stock.

#fridayattherange #gunoftheday. Checking zero on the Colt SMG with SWR Trident on a 3 Lug mount, @colt_lights Microtac M-Sceptre 100 and a @primaryarms MD-09 micro red dot. This is the old school 2 position stock.

The Crux Ark, a Rifles Only HAD cover on a custom Remington 700. Evelio McDonald built this masterpeice. 20” Shilen 4-groove ratchet 1:8”, Defiance bolt stop, Badger mini tactical bolt knob, Bell & Carlson M40 stock, Seekins Precision bipod rail, Atlas bipod, NF 3.5-15x56, Leupold mounts and Jewell trigger. The Suppressor is a Crux Archangel 30.

Colt 1911 9mm for some high class fun.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Comment

Colt 1911 9mm for fun at 50 yards

The Crux Ark, a Rifles Only HAD cover on a custom Remington 700. Evelio McDonald built this masterpeice. 20” Shilen 4-groove ratchet 1:8”, Defiance bolt stop, Badger mini tactical bolt knob, Bell & Carlson M40 stock, Seekins Precision bipod rail, Atlas bipod, NF 3.5-15x56, Leupold mounts and Jewell trigger. The Suppressor is a Crux Archangel 30.

Last edited by SC-Texas; 09-17-2019, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Its opening day of Deer Season 2019

Deer Season 2019 1st weekend. Checking Zero @shootersstationarms on a suppressed @pofusa 20" POF P-308 & Vortex Razor HD 5-20 w/ a @rauchprecision suppressor cover.

Everything in one place.
                          The @gunformz 1750 Case insert keeps everything organized. There's a lot to be said about having everything for a hunting trip in one case. These case inserts make travelling a breeze!

Ready to hunt with the @pofusa P-308 SBR and the @nightforce_optics NXS 2and focal plane in a @laruetactical SPR mount.
                          The @deadairsilencers Sandman L w/ Rifles Only HAD Suppressor Cover kept things quiet and cool. Trying out the @lancersystems 20rd magazine.

@third_coast_thermal provided the @pulsarnightvision Trail LRF XP50 is for sale as a demo unit as is the @flir Breach. Call Clifford if you are interested.

@realavid Boreboss for a quick wipe down

@pofusa 20" POF P-308 & Vortex Razor HD 5-20 w/ a @rauchprecision suppressor cover.

#deerseason2019 I'm using the @thunderbirdlongrange #tackysack Grande to Bore sight the @nightforce_optics NXS in the @laruetactical mount on the @pofusa P-308 SBR and the @deadairsilencers Sandman L w/ @rifles_only HAD Suppressor Cover

#deerseason2019 I'm using the @tbac_suppressors bipod to sight the @nightforce_optics NXS in the @laruetactical mount on the @pofusa P-308 SBR and the @deadairsilencers Sandman L w/ @rifles_only HAD Suppressor Cover

Shooting @wildriverranch on the long range. @remingtonarmscompany model 700 6.8spc with the XLR Element chassis

Comment

Sighting in a thermal from third Coast Thermal at Shooters Station in Conroe

Comment

Deer Season 2019 1st weekend @wildriverranch. It's the First cull doe down with an @cuttingedgebullets 165gr Lazer.

It took until 7pm to identify a mature doe. All day we saw fawns, yearlings or mature does still nursing their fawns in late September. I took this one with a low chest shot because she wouldn't stop moving, crossed the Sendero and her neck and shoulders were behind a tree when I fired. The 165gr Lazer did tremendous damage to the chest cavity, hitting the sternum and passing through the deer. The @pofusa 20" POF P-308 & Vortex Razor HD 5-20 w/ a @rifles_only HAD suppressor cover continue to produce results.. The bipod is courtesy of @tbac_suppressors.

Deer Season 2019 1st weekend @wildriverranch. It's the Second cull doe down with an @cuttingedgebullets 165gr Lazer.

The 165gr Lazer did tremendous damage to the neck as it passed through the deer. This caused instant death and an immediate drop.

The @pofusa 20" POF P-308 & Vortex Razor HD 5-20 w/ a @rifles_only HAD suppressor cover continue to produce results.. The bipod is courtesy of @tbac_suppressors.

Aged the backstrap for three weeks. Mixed up some batter for chicken Frying and friend it up. Incredible!

Last edited by SC-Texas; 10-18-2019, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Deer Season 2019 2nd weekend. 175 yard frontal neck shot with a @cuttingedgebullets 165gr Lazer@wildriverranch. It's the third cull doe down. A 2.5 year old doe.

The 165gr Lazer did tremendous damage to the neck as it passed through the deer. This caused instant death and an immediate drop.

The doe was at the treeline across the field

This is the first deer I have shot with the Hog gun.

Entrance wound of the www.cuttingedgebullets.com 165gr Lazer

Entrance and exit wounds

Exit wound

Comment

Working...
                                X