Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makin a run for bighorn!

Ok, fellow TBHers, it's official.

Just turned 61 and have decided to go ahead and make a run for bighorn in Arizona and Nevada. I have zero points so I figure after point creep I need to stay alive until I'm about 117. So I'm asking your help. I need to recruit a guide, doctor, physical therapist, nurse and mechanical engineer to commit to go with me when I draw. This stuff can't wait till the last minute, we've got to get some serious medical and engineering advances in place to pull this off. Just think, if you're part of the team that got a 117 year old up to 12 or 13k and took a book ram you'll be famous. You can film it and release your own documentary.
    Your reward will be that warm fuzzy feeling you get from helping someone, plus I'll put you in my will.

I'm working on the go fund me page as we speak.

Whose with me?

You could always sell your house and live in the truck

Comment

Hahaha. Good luck on your quest!

I’d hunt a huge aoudad as soon as possible. Forget points, years, teams, $$$. But I don’t have that sheep fever that seems to be so addictive.

BTW I’m out. At the same age and I can’t imagine 46 more yrs in this body.

BP

Comment

Man I’m pulling for ya!!

Comment

Originally posted by Felix40 View Post
          You could always sell your house and live in the truck
          I've suggested that but the chairman didn't think much of the idea. I even reminded her this is a group effort. There's really no understanding women sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
            Hahaha. Good luck on your quest!

I’d hunt a huge aoudad as soon as possible. Forget points, years, teams, $$$. But I don’t have that sheep fever that seems to be so addictive.

BTW I’m out. At the same age and I can’t imagine 46 more yrs in this body.

BP
            Just hang in there. The moonshot brought us Tang. Think what advancements this will give us. Heck, in another 47 years we may be saying we only have another 25 years to hunt backcountry!

Comment

Originally posted by Trapper76 View Post
              Man I’m pulling for ya!!
              If I draw this tag when I'm 78 I'm gonna need someone pushing for me too.

Comment

You can hunt an unlimited unit this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                  You can hunt an unlimited unit this year!
                  Yep, but I'm afraid that by the time I get my tired old arse up the mountain the youngsters will have tagged out and the season will be over.

Now I could, as stated earlier, sell the house and buy a tag in Canada but I can't get the war department to agree on that priority.

Comment

Working...
                  X