Hunts Bowhunting Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunts Bowhunting Ranch

Looking to book for rams, Iv'e seen on their web site alot of big ram available, anyone been?

lots of gold medal rams last time i went which was the end of august... call rickey up out there and he will tell you whats going on.... good guy

Comment

Lots of big rams last time I hunted this place. Going back this weekend, will give you an update when I get back.

Comment

What are you going for Longhorn?

Comment

I'm going for a blackbuck, but I might stick another good ram if I get the chance.

Comment

Hope this link works, This is the post from my first bowkill and exotic at Hunt's. Hopefully I can make it back up to Tyler and to Avery by Friday. But, right now I am iced in at San Antonio.

Comment

Rackrus, we hunted Hunts the end of Dec. and he has plenty of rams. I would say a good variety of color and most are gold medal. Check out "Hunting Reports" forum under "Success in Texas". Had a great time, heads up however, no stove/oven in bunkhouse... lol... restaurant is close by.

Longhorn, good luck with the BB. There are some very nice bucks, one quite wide and should be very dark by now.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on the stove. Havn't made up our minds yet on which ranch. Lots of pics of big rams on Hunts web site. Looking hard that way.

Comment

This is my brother with a Corsican from Rickey's and me with a Sika. There's a couple of African Mountain Goats also. Its a great place to hunt with lots of awesome animals.

Comment

Nice animals! I'm looking at scheduling a hunt there as well.

Comment

I am going there next Tue. and Wed. I don't know what I will kill. It might be a sike or a fallow or a red stag, or an orxy or a ram, or a blackbuck. I just I have to see what walks in front of me.

Comment

Good luck to all. Bring back some pics.

Comment

Hey, guys I can attest for this place. It is my second home just look at the gallery III and IV and you can see some of the animals I have taken there. If you have always wanted a blackbuck this is the place to go, especially right now. They are coming in good to the food plots and feeders now. Believe me I have spent many an hour in a blind or stand in the hundred degree heat waiting for a chance for them to come into bow range. This time of year is prime time. Listen to Rickey when you go he will put you where you need to be. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask or PM me or you can call me at 479-221-1105. Good luck I plan on going back in Feb sometime.

Comment

Where is this place?

Comment

Northeast Texas outside Avery.

Comment

Working...
                              X