Carta Valley Wildlife???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carta Valley Wildlife???

Does anybody happen to have the new contact information to Tom? I can't find anything and the old number has been disconnected. Also the website is down. I'm thinking of driving down there as it's ony 45 minutes but don't want to be dissapointed and of course, a call could be cheaper too. Email? Anybody?

I have heard that it was sold and was broken up and being sold off in smaller tracts.

Comment

That ranch is no more got sold out last year. To some big money people who were planning on turning it into a whitetail operation and breeding facility. As for Tom I don't know where dat homeboy is probably managing a ranch somewhere in that area.
      Kyle Scott

Comment

Nooooo!!!!!We booked for this year and were looking forward to hunting there again.

Comment

Booked for this year & they are belly up? yikes, I hope no money was paid up front.

Whitetail operation?
          I hope some of their deer know how to clear a fence and walk 6 miles south

Comment

Its not exactly like they have good whitetail. The biggest buck every shot there was by Kusch and I think it was bearly P&Y.

No money was paid but I never did. It was always by trust and neither of us every broke that. Its a shame its gone, I loved that ranch. Hope they don't decide to "exterminate" all those exotics for the purpose to growing WTs.

Comment

Working...
            X