Be my neighbor? La Bandera for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
    The Hamiltons own a lot of land. I’m not sure how much. “Interesting”, is a good way of putting it.
    I actually had a run in, literally a run in, with JR on his ranch a month ago. Was going from one pad to the other and he cut us off bc had to ‘inspect’ our trucks and see he didn’t recognize us. He was very nice but a strange cookie for sure. Blew his **** train horn for 30 seconds driving off!! I’m sure everyone from the river to Carrizo can hear that thing blow

Comment

That is one bad arse place right there.

Comment

I wonder if they would sell me those Elephant tusks by the front door?

Comment

lets all pitch in and buy it lol

Comment

Awesome looking piece of Texas rt there. Great looking deer in those pics

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
              Problem with Chip and all those other guys is they just want the land, they don’t want those houses. They already have what they want for a ranch house. Most of these other buyers see these improvements as a burden!

That being said, these are some of the finest improvements I’ve seen on a ranch in South Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Not that it would ever be reality but I'd feel the same way. I'd want a bunch of raw land and one nice camp house rather than all those other improvements to take care of.

Comment

I wonder where Jerry and the ex chearleaders will hang out next?
                I have a place they can go. Well the cheerleaders anyway....

Comment

The word on the street is that about 11,000 acres is now for sale. The new owners only want to keep the original 7500ac LB. The other 2 ‘pastures” are for sale! The 6500ac “Caponas” (Shook) and the 4500ac “Risinger” are available!
                  Probably already know the answer, but with the larger ranch now being divided up into a few different "smaller" ranches, would this still be considered under high fence? It is all technically high fenced, but now it's several different ranches.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite13 View Post
                    I’ll take it
                    Put me in line when the deal falls through

Comment

Not big enough for me. I'll have to pass.

Jk that's an amazing ranch. Can't believe he's selling it.

Comment

Working...
                      X