Lake Somerville boat ramp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
    Ha that was you? I remember the post. If the guy parking the truck didn't know what he was doing then he shouldn't have been sent to park the truck!
    If he/she was old enough to drive, they should have their license revoked. Not that hard to follow suit (Dress, right, dress) or pay attention to those little yellow/white lines placed there for the sole purpose of designating parking spaces.

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
      Think any of the ramps going to be reopened on Somerville by next weekend?

Water is till a foot over 1948. I live about 45 seconds from rocky creek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
        Trump was there this morning, issue should be fixed. Make Somerville Great Again!

[ATTACH]955358[/ATTACH]
        Need to post picture of this at al boat ramps

Comment

When you have multiple lines on the same ramp and you have some nut bag that decides to back down with his headlights on annoys the **** out of me also.
          Prepare yourselves , memorial weekend is almost here. Sit back at your local ramp and watch the crap show take form, after that july 4th .

Comment

I love going to the lake when it’s this high. Nobody else is on the water. I always launch on a flooded backroad that’s on the western end of the lake. Wouldn’t do it in a glass boat but if your running an aluminum boat, works perfect!

Comment

I used to run a 22 6 aqua sport in Port O'Conner years ago. When the Houston area people started to come it went to hell in a hand basket. I learned to never go fishing on holidays, best day at the ramp is opening day of deer season. by the way I am in Houston area now so not prejudice Short story - one morning took off to Espirito Santos bay and there's only 1 pass opening into the bay. Guy from Houston (I could tell) was anchored in the middle of the 50' wide pass, anchor rope on one side and fishing lines cast on the other, completely blocked. I was coming and had to make decision, had to run over his fishing line side to get into the bay. They stood on the boat shaking fists at me, they had blocked the only entrance to the bay. Hindsight I probably should have coasted up and told him what he was doing but I was young and missing prime time fishing. On the way back he was not there.

Comment

Working...
              X