No announcement yet.

2nd Chances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad to say but the only 2 corrections that might be coming would be WWIII with a mandatory draft. The draft could gather up a bunch of the resistance punks & possibly change their thoughts & perspective. Another Cival War would for sure provide some change.
    Neither would be desirable platforms to hope for.
    THIS DEEP DIVISION HAS COME TO BOILING POINT.
    Sad thing is we watched it slowly happen since the 70's. We gave the radicals a voice & they now won't shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
      Sad to say but the only 2 corrections that might be coming would be WWIII with a mandatory draft. The draft could gather up a bunch of the resistance punks & possibly change their thoughts & perspective. Another Cival War would for sure provide some change.

Neither would be desirable platforms to hope for.

THIS DEEP DIVISION HAS COME TO BOILING POINT.

Sad thing is we watched it slowly happen since the 70's. We gave the radicals a voice & they now won't shut up.

Spot on and when we have them the public education system we committed suicide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well I hate to say this but QAnon may be the answer. I have dismissed the person as a fraud. Now I'm not so sure. It seems it is now a movement aimed at reclaiming America.

Also breaking today...rumor is that QAnon may actually be General Flynn.

Comment

We have “term limits”. It’s called voting. The problem is now that people h e figured out how to usurp our present system of voting and their party overwhelmingly supports it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
            We have “term limits”. It’s called voting. The problem is now that people h e figured out how to usurp our present system of voting and their party overwhelmingly supports it.
            This.
            People have to constantly remain vigilant and vote out bad politicians.
            I don't know how that happens though when it's such a vicious cycle that fuels itself.
            Bad poliricians.
            Ignorant voters.
            Fractured homes.
            Inadequate school curiculum.
            Remove God from everything.
            Rinse and repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              Well I hate to say this but QAnon may be the answer. I have dismissed the person as a fraud. Now I'm not so sure. It seems it is now a movement aimed at reclaiming America.

His July 4th message sure made me think so. wwg1wga

Comment

Those little peckerheads certainly stepped up their game here before hunting season in November.

Comment

This is the first I have heard of this and I try hard to stay informed, so I'm a bit surprised to know I know nothing about this.
                  Is there a site where I can read about this that has a honest description?

Comment

Been heavily speculated as such. Could definitely be so. I’ve followed it quite a bit. Steve, keep looking into it, digging for the truth

Comment

Politics won't solve this for sure, been proven. I don't think they have the stomach too actually fight for something if it means they might actually die. Time will tell pretty soon, we stood by as a country and let this happen, our forefathers wouldn't have waited this long. They weren't as civilized as we have become.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by scoutman View Post
                        P. Time will tell pretty soon, we stood by as a country and let this happen, our forefathers wouldn't have waited this long. They weren't as civilized as we have become.

Its not that they weren't more civilized. Not at all. They were not softies like this country has become. They knew what it took to do something & did it. Feelings be ****ed!

Comment

Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                            His July 4th message sure made me think so. wwg1wga
                            Link?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              Link?
                              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDq7nud2-C4"]YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                                That's a line of horse manure. Embedded politicians are like gorged ticks on an unkept hound. Now matter how much he scratches they suck his blood and poison his body. He can't get them off no matter how much skin they tear up and the damage becomes irreparable. It's past time for term limits and if they won't instate them by law we need to instate them by force.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X