Bluebell pleads guilty in Lysteria case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
    HEB’s creamy creations 1905 vanilla and poteet strawberry is far better than bluebell vanilla and strawberry ice cream. But I still love me some bluebell cookies and cream....

Tried H-E-B ice cream and still in the freezer. Have gone through multiple blue bells since that purchase and can’t bring myself to finish the H-E-B stuff. Maybe 30 years of bluebell has my tastebuds trained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
      I'm usually open to differing opinions on food. That said; if you don't think Blue Bell is the numero uno of ice cream, you've taken the hipster train one stop too far.
      Blue bell hipster??? Nope... ben and ferries or tilamook are the hipster commie

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        I'm usually open to differing opinions on food. That said; if you don't think Blue Bell is the numero uno of ice cream, you've taken the hipster train one stop too far.
        Lol, my bad, misread the dont

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
          Back in 84 my company was doing some work for them, and it was then I discovered just what a lousy bunch of bastages they were. And yes their ice cream is the worst on planet earth as far as I am concerned. I hate those people that run that company.
          I personally haven’t done business with them but have heard some people talking about bluebell not being honorable businessmen
          And I know this the guys with a beef are super honest good people
          Blue bell and H-E-B house brand have some decent seasonal flavors

Comment

Has anyone sat down and ate a half gallon of homemade vanilla Blue Bell ? I have, and i have proof, I was drunk and my wife filmed me, I told her we would get divorced if she ever showed anyone that video, lol. Blue Bell is pretty much the best ice cream I have ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
              Has anyone sat down and ate a half gallon of homemade vanilla Blue Bell ? I have, and i have proof, I was drunk and my wife filmed me, I told her we would get divorced if she ever showed anyone that video, lol. Blue Bell is pretty much the best ice cream I have ever had.

I could drink a fifth of whiskey before eating a 1/2 gallon of ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                I would eat it knowing it had Listeria. Love it
                And I think I have... It builds the immune system..

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                  One more reason why I have never liked Blue Smell Ice Cream.
                  How dare you .....smh. Can't we get a mod to send this guy packing?

Comment

I love their ice cream and I think they are a bunch of crooks. They put profit ahead of everything and that is gonna bite em in the ***.

Comment

Blue Bell is better than store brand ice cream , I guess, but it doesn’t hold a candle to Braums.

Comment

I have to have a little of their Butter Pecan every once on a while, even if their people are arseholes...

Comment

My kryptonite! Blue bell is dangerous!

Comment

Since the multiple hysteria scares across the south, has BB cut back on quality/recipe? Does not seem to be as rich/creamy. Texture was off on a cookies & cream and also a butter pecan quart about 2 months ago. Any news on change of recipe due to lysteria concerns? I hope I just had a bad run of luck.[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Since the multiple hysteria scares across the south, has BB cut back on quality/recipe? Does not seem to be as rich/creamy. Texture was off on a cookies & cream and also a butter pecan quart about 2 months ago. Any news on change of recipe due to lysteria concerns? I hope I just had a bad run of luck.[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                              none that I know of. just polished off some butter crunch and rocky road didn't notice any change. could be blind loyalty could be underlining roni lol perhaps we will never know

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
                                none that I know of. just polished off some butter crunch and rocky road didn't notice any change. could be blind loyalty could be underlining roni lol perhaps we will never know

Haven’t found butter crunch in my area in a while. That one was becoming my go to

Comment

Working...
                                X