ISO Mossberg MVP LC in 308

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO Mossberg MVP LC in 308

Title says it I am looking for the MVP LC 308 package. Cant find them anywhere hardly. If you have a safe queen and been thinking of selling let me know.

Originally posted by eaglegolfj View Post
    Title says it I am looking for the MVP LC 308 package. Cant find them anywhere hardly. If you have a safe queen and been thinking of selling let me know.
    Available at impact guns for $215 under MSRP
    Mossberg MVP LC .308 Win, 18.5" Barrel, Magpul CTR Stock, Black/Tan, 10rd. Mossberg 28017. Target rifle with the MDT LSS lightweight aluminum chassis and Magpul CTR adjustable stock. Equipped with MOE pistol grip and ten round P-Mag. Fluted, suppressor-ready threaded medium bull barrel with ...

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
      Available at impact guns for $215 under MSRP
      https://www.impactguns.com/bolt-acti...174-28017#wiki
      Thanks but not the package deal no scope on it.

Comment

Thanks but not the package deal no scope on it.
        Which scope come on the package deal?
        I'll look around a bit more if i have a minute.

edit: If it's the Vortex Viper HST 4-16 you could pick that up from Sport optics out the door for $527.
        Add that on top of the $836+$527= $1363 add in some rings and you're done for $1500 (or less depending on which rings), which is is essentially the same cost as the package right?

FYI I had a Vortex Viper HS-T and the eye box on that sucker was pretty unforgiving so I sold it.
        Last edited by BigJimmyRustler; 07-07-2020, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Yes Sir pretty close to that. But thought might find a better price and private sale on here.

Comment

Yes Sir pretty close to that. But thought might find a better price and private sale on here.
            Right on, just trying to help source the stuff.

Comment

No problem Sir, thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X