Covid-19?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid-19?

Who here has been tested for COVID-19? I went Friday and they shoved the Q-Tip so far up my nose it still hurts today! I thought it was BS to go that far up as I have seen others and it was no wear near that deep on their test. It really ****** me me off that dang test hurt like hell and all they would say is breath yea right breath my *** that test hurt!! Anyone else experience this? By the way I was Negative LOL!

I was tested last Thursday and they went about a inch up each nostril. We are still waiting for the results.

My company had everyone tested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You would think as contagious as they say it is, you could just spit on the q-tip.

Comment

I just took my 4th one last week. First two by my doctor since I contracted the virus , the second two are through my employer. I'm pretty much immune to the test now.

Comment

Glad you were negative. [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
            I was tested last Thursday and they went about a inch up each nostril. We are still waiting for the results.

My company had everyone tested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I would have been happy with just that far up my nose. She shoved the dang thing up twice that and just kept turning it for 15 seconds hurt like hell.

Comment

I experienced the same thing. Hurt like heck and had to wait for my eyes to stop watering before I could drive off. The virus made its rounds through the entire family and two weeks later we all tested negative. So not only testing one to see if you have it. You get to enjoy it one or two times more! I think I can spit milk out my eyes with no problem now.
              This virus IS that contagious. I know the exact time and date that I was exposed; less than a minute in my case. Five days later it was running through the household.
              The symptoms from person to person vary so greatly it’s ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                You would think as contagious as they say it is, you could just spit on the q-tip.
                For real.

Comment

Your late.
                  Last edited by dgilbert; 07-05-2020, 07:46 AM.

Comment

My bud has been tested twice by his employer. He said it felt like they went up his nose to his brain!

Comment

If they aren’t going all the in they aren’t doing it right and test is not accurate. So might be a false negative. It’s a Nasal-pharyngeal swab not a nasal swab they need to get to back of throat thru the nasal cavity to get a sample. There are some test that swab the mouth but still back of throat in tonsil area. So if you get swab and they barely stick it in there then it will be negative cause they won’t get the proper secretions to test it just FYI. So in theory all the test are not 100% and then you have people not collecting them properly as well. I would assume just cause someone comes back negative take that with a grain of salt especially if they are having symptoms. Testing seems to produce false negatives not false positives.

Comment

do they go way deeper than flu test?

Comment

I was tested, didn’t hurt but was uncomfortable. I tested Sunday’s. Week ago and still no results. Be sure to ask turn around time if being tested. Some places are 14-18 days lag time.

Comment

First time I tested they did the swab To the Brain test and I never got the results so it was a painful waste of time
                            The next time I went to labcorp and they took blood which was way better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Lsube0555 View Post
                              If they aren’t going all the in they aren’t doing it right and test is not accurate. So might be a false negative. It’s a Nasal-pharyngeal swab not a nasal swab they need to get to back of throat thru the nasal cavity to get a sample. There are some test that swab the mouth but still back of throat in tonsil area. So if you get swab and they barely stick it in there then it will be negative cause they won’t get the proper secretions to test it just FYI. So in theory all the test are not 100% and then you have people not collecting them properly as well. I would assume just cause someone comes back negative take that with a grain of salt especially if they are having symptoms. Testing seems to produce false negatives not false positives.
                              Well I can assure you she went as far as possible. Felt like she hit my brain as well and kept turning it for 15 seconds is what she said. Nose cavity still sore and had a headache to go with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X