pet alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pet alert!

some don't like fireworks... I have a big male lab you can shoot a 12ga all day with him. shoot one bottle rocket and hes gone..
    Last edited by waterdog; 07-04-2020, 07:33 PM.

Always see post of lost pets around this time. Best to keep them in the house so they don’t test the fences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My dogs are tripping tonight.....................

Comment

There will be fireworks going off in our neighborhood until about 2:00am. Our sweet but neurotic loon of a dog has always had a meltdown from fireworks and thunderstorms. We give her doggie downers and put her in a bathroom with classical music playing. Now that she’s 14 and about half deaf it has gotten better

Comment

Sounds like a free fire zone in my neighborhood. Across the street and next door. I’ll empty my pool with their debris and return it to them.

Comment

If ya dog is scared of loud sounds you have a cat

Comment

a little bit of benadryl will work wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                There will be fireworks going off in our neighborhood until about 2:00am. Our sweet but neurotic loon of a dog has always had a meltdown from fireworks and thunderstorms. We give her doggie downers and put her in a bathroom with classical music playing. Now that she’s 14 and about half deaf it has gotten better

Well I’ve got 6 more years. My little mini schnauzer is exactly this way. Haven’t tried gettin her high dang it’s close lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                  If ya dog is scared of loud sounds you have a cat

Ya stoned or just stupid??

Why ya mad bro???

Comment

Bayou loves it!!! We are watching them now....lol.[emoji1258]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not paying the fireworks any attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had the sprinkler going on the garden earlier and this num-num dog of ours was sittin' right by it! Pretty goofy. She's in the house kenneled up till the neighbors get done. Same for lightning. Now if I was sitting outside watching the lightning in a pouring rain, she'd be right there.....like dumb and dumber!

Comment

I been lucky that none of my dogs are afraid of fireworks or thunderstorms.

Comment

My German short hair has never had issues fireworks until now, it sounds like we are at war here and she is scared poop less. It’s going to be a really really long night. Guns don’t bother her at all, or never have, hope this don’t change that.

Comment

My new lab is the same way. 12 ga no problem, firecracker she’s running. I put her in a kennel in a closed room, blanket over kennel, and white noise machine. She did fine. I’ll try to post a video of one of our 72 rounds of mortars!

Edit: I got some good videos from last night but don’t know how to upload them......
                              Last edited by Swampa; 07-05-2020, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X